脱口说韩国的表达商务英语

时间:2023年01月29日

/

来源:我爱黑椒牛肉粒

/

编辑:本站小编

收藏本文

下载本文

以下是小编精心整理的脱口说韩国的表达商务英语,本文共10篇,供大家阅读参考。本文原稿由网友“我爱黑椒牛肉粒”提供。

篇1:脱口说韩国的表达商务英语

脱口说韩国的表达商务英语

能提提在韩国做生实用的建意的建议吗?

Would you give me some tip tips on doing business in South Korea?

首先,相互介绍时,如果你没递上名片,就会很“没面子”。

First, you will risk losing face if you don’t have cards to present during introductions.

有意思。

That’s interesting

不能总是照字面理解“是”字。

A yes answer should not always be taken literally.

那它有何意义?

What does it mean?

“是”可以用来表示 “我会考虑”。

A yes may be used to mean I’ll think about it.

喔。那“不”呢?

Well. What about a no answer?

韩国人不大乐意直接说“不”字。

Koreans are reluctant to give a direct answer of no.

那我怎样表达“不” 的意思?

How do I express the meaning no

咬牙吸气或者说“也许”。

Just suck in air through your teeth or say maybe.

我会记住的。

I’ll keep it in mind.

在韩国,三角形具有不好的含义。

In Korean culture triangles triangle have negative connotations.

我会避免把它们使用在促销品中。

I’ll avoid them in my promotional material.

韩国人对陌生人会心存芥蒂。

South Koreans tend to be suspicious of people they don’t know.

难怪他们那么重视合同。

No wonder contacts arc so important here.

但合同只是做生意的大纲,日后他们还会制定出细则。

But a contract is only a general guide for conducting business. They will work out the details later. general guide

你帮了大忙。

You arc really very helpful.

愿意为您效劳

At your service.

篇2:脱口说日本的表达商务英语

脱口说日本的表达商务英语

我们的洗漆产品在日本市场卖得不好。

Our detergent doesn’t sell well in Japanese market.

得想想办法。

We have to think out a solution.

打折促销怎么样?

How about discounting?

不得已才会出此下策。

It's the last resort. the last resort

为什么?

Why?

日本市场不同于欧美市场,一旦降价打折,就很难再把价格提起来了。

Unlike in Europe and the United States, once you discount your product here it’s hard to raise the price again.

此话怎讲?

What do you mean?

日本的家庭主妇不是开家用轿车购买日用杂货,而是就近在家门口的零售小店买东西。

Japanese housewives don y t mom-and-pop have a family car to carry store groceries, so they shop in the neighborhood mom-and-pop stores to home.

与打折有何关系?

Why is it related to discounting?

这些零售小店销售30%的洗涤用品占日本.

These small retailers sell 30% of all the detergent sold in Japan.

我明白了。他们的货架有限,所以不愿,意经营利润低的打折商品。

I see. Their shelf space is limited. If they sold discounted products, their profit would be lower.

对。而且如果利润.,降低,赚钱少,批发-商也会被疏远

You said it. Moreover, whole salers would also be alienated if they made less money due to lower margins.

扩展:办公用品词汇

digital voice recorder 录音笔

MP3 player MP3播放器

digital camcorders 数码摄像机

digital accessories 数码配件

E-dictionary 电子辞典

office paper 办公用纸

toner cartridge 硒鼓

jet cartridge 墨粉

ink cartridge 墨盒

ribbon 色带

floppy disk 软盘

printing ink 油墨

projecting film roll 刻录盘

blank tape 音像带

time card 考勤卡

stencil paper 蜡纸

writable disk 投影胶

office machine 办公设备

copier 复印机

time card machine 考勤机

paper shredder 碎纸机

projector 投影仪

all-in-one machine 一体机

typewriter 打字机

electronic whiteboard 电子白板

cash register/cash counter 收款、点钞机

fax machine 传真机

all-in-one printing machine 印刷一体机

attendance & access system 门禁设备

business PC 商用电脑

home-use PC 家用电脑

laptop 笔记本电脑

PDA 掌上电脑

server 服务器

digital product 数码产品

digital camera 数码照相机

portable hard disk drive 移动硬盘

篇3:脱口说商务英语口语:讨价还价

我们无法接受你方报价。

*We find no way to accept quotation your quotation.

* We find it hard to accept your quotation.

价格实在太高了。你们能否减让30美元?

The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?

价格可以根据订货数量浮动。

*The price may vary according to the number ordered.

* The price depends on the size of the order.

你们想要多少套?

How many sets are you likely to take?

50 .

Fifty.

那么,考虑到我们新建立的业务关系,我们将减让10美元。

*Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10.

* Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.

谢谢你方做出的让步,但坦率地说,我们双方的价格差异仍然很大。25美元怎么样?别让我们在价格问题上卡壳。

I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.

我们不能把价格降到你们那个幅度。

We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.

我们的盈利简直经不起这么大的削减。

*Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut.

* It leaves us almost no margin of profit.

让我们折中一下来弥补差距,好吗?

Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway“!

你的意思是?

What do you mean?

为了达成交易,

*In order to close the deal

* In order to get the business done

* In order to strike the bargain,

我们再减让5美元。

we will reduce another $ 5 .

这是我们的最低价了

* This is the best quotation we can make.

* This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price

好吧。我接受这个价格。

All right. I accept this price.

篇4:脱口说英语口语生活习语

脱口说英语口语生活习语

生活习语:a straw in the wind 迹象,预兆,苗头

生活习语:a straw in the wind 迹象,预兆,苗头

此语指“预示即将发生的迹象,预兆,苗头”,如:There are straws in the wind incicating that peace is around the corner. 有种种迹象表明和平即将来临。 此语也可写作 straws in the wind. straw 一词本指“禾杆,稻草”,引申为“细微的迹象,显露的苗头”,如:a straw of hope 一线希望。

Dialogue:

A:John dates her seven times a week.

B:Really? That'sa straws in the wind.

A:I think so. Maybe he's fallen for her.

B:Yeah. They suit each other. A perfect match between a man and a girl.

A:Right.

翻译:

A:约翰一周内约了她七次。

B:真的吗?这可是一种迹象。

A:我也是这么想的。或许他爱上她了。

B:差不多。他们很合适,郎才女貌。

A:是的`。

生活习语:a sad dog 粗野的人

生活习语:a sad dog 粗野的人

sad 表示“遭透的,坏透的”,dog 表示“家伙”,a sad dog 指“粗野,无理的人”。

Dialogue:

A:What do you think of his behaviour yesterday?

B:He'sa sad dog. He came to the wedding in jeans!

A:I don't think so. He only had no common sense.

翻译:

A:你怎么看他昨天的行为?

B:他是个粗野的人,竟穿牛仔裤参加婚礼。

A:我不这么想,他只是没有常识。

Demand for Medical Tourism Expected to Continue Growing in Asia

Contrary to what many have proclaimed, international travel to seek health care is nothing new. “Ancient Romans used to actually travel to areas which are now called Switzerland and Turkey for thermal spas. The trend has become renewed due to a variety of things, not the least of which is technology, globalization and more consumerism within healthcare,” he said.

Dr. David Vequist heads the Center for Medical Tourism Research in San Antonio, Texas. He says the expanding and aging population worldwide is leading to a change in the way people seek healthcare. “We’re looking at a situation where healthcare demand is increasing while around the world, the number of resources is declining to some extent. The people are getting more picky and they’re having more opportunities to try to select the best healthcare available. So it looks like a lot of competition, a lot of travel , declining or scarce resources in many places around the world,“ he said.

We’ve detailed how many developing countries, especially in Asia, are providing medical services that are on a par or in some cases exceed those available in the west. In addition, Vequist says the services being offered are expanding.

“According to studies that out center has done. The Center for Medial Tourism Research, we found that dental may be upwards from 20 to 30 percent of all of the procedures that are done and for travel around the world. It also includes spa, health and wellness and an exciting area we’re trying to study right now is the area of retirement tourism where people are travelling even more from their home countries to other countries for the purposes of costs to live there as well as for healthcare. People are going to other countries and other locations because there is better healthcare or in some cases more healthcare available,” he said.

In fact, many such retirement communities featuring healthcare services, as well as international medical tourism facilities, are cropping up across the world. This, says Vequist, is leading to a new type of healthcare structure.

“The thing that’s going on is that most of these tourism hubs or tourist locations typically are private facilities. What is happening, and you see this more so in Asia than you do in many other regions around the world, is a two tiered system. A public and private system is provided to people who do not have additional expendable income to spend on healthcare. And then what you see is as people increase in affluence, they’re choosing better healthcare for them and their families, and then they’re travelling. And increasingly as the internet access makes everything available, particularly information, people are finding out about healthcare not only in their own country but outside of their country that they can access. So people are travelling more and more frequently for healthcare,“ he said.

While Vequist says international medical tourism presents a great investment opportunity, many others are worried that more medical tourists, as predicted, will bring future problems for the healthcare industry in the United States.

生活习语:a red letter day 大喜日子

生活习语:a red letter day 大喜日子

日历上圣徒礼拜及节日均由红色字标明,因此a red letter day 往往指“特别重要的日子”,如“结婚,胜利或接受荣誉符号”等。

Dialogue:

A:My son came home from three years in the navy.

B:It wasa real red letter dayfor you.

A:Yeah. We rolled out the red carpet to welcome him home.

翻译:

A:我儿子在海军服役三年,终于回家了。

B:那天对你来说可真是个大喜的日子。

A:的确如此,我们简直把他当贵宾一样来欢迎。

生活习语:a private eye 私人侦探

生活习语:a private eye 私人侦探

a private eye 是美国俚语,相当于a private detective 指“私家侦探”。

Dialogue:

A:What's his job?

B:He used to be a policeman.

A:But Mrs.Smith hired him to find her lost son.

B:Yeah. He'sa private eyenow.

翻译:

A:他是做什么的?

B:他过去是当警察的。

A:可史密斯太太雇用他寻找失散的儿子。

B:没错,他现在是私家侦探了。

Gunman kills two U.S. airmen at Frankfurt airport

U.S. Army soldiers arrive at the scene following a shooting incident in front of Frankfurt airport March 2, 2011.

Security round the airport was tightened and an investigation into the ”terrible, senseless crime“ was under way, said Boris Rhein, interior minister for Hesse state.

”Whether the incident was linked to terrorism I cannot say at this stage,“ he told reporters.

The suspected gunman was apparently a Kosovo national, he said. Police said he was 21.

A spokesman for Frankfurt airport operator Fraport said the shooting took place in a U.S. Army bus in front of Terminal 2. U.S. President Barack Obama said he was outraged by the attack.

Authorities in Kosovo believed they knew the identity of the suspected gunman but could not confirm it yet, Kosovo Interior Minister Bajram Rexhepi told Reuters in Pristina.

A police official identified the man as Arif Uka from the city of Mitrovica but no official confirmation was given yet.

”The government of the Republic of Kosovo is extremely touched and strongly condemns the killing of two American citizens and the wounding of two others by a citizen from Kosovo that happened today in Germany,“ the government said in a statement.

The United States has had troops in Kosovo since , when a NATO bombing campaign pushed out Serbian forces. The U.S. troops there now are helping to oversee a fragile peace that has held since Kosovo declared independence from Serbia in .

Major Beverly Mock, spokeswoman for the U.S. Air Force at Rammstein air base in Germany, said the identities of the dead airmen had not yet been confirmed.

”The German authorities have the shooter in custody,“ she said.

Chancellor Angela Merkel, speaking in Berlin, told a news conference: ”We don't know the details but I would like to express how upset I am. We have to do everything we can to find out what happened.\"

(Reporting by Tilman Blasshofer; additional reporting by Fatos Bytyci in Pristina, Annika Breidthardt and Sarah Marsh in Berlin and Maria Sheahan in Frankfurt; writing by John Stonestreet; editing by Angus MacSwan)

篇5:脱口说商务英语口语:送行

李小姐,你来送我真是太好 了。

Miss Li, it’s very kind of you to see me off

我很荣幸。

It’s my pleasure.

这次真是不虚此行!

It’s really a rewarding trip!

请代我向你们的经 理表示感谢。

Please convey my thanks to your manager.

请代我问候你们经 理。

Please remember me to your manager.

噢,我会的。您直接 回国吗?

Oh,I’ll do that. Will you be flying home direct?

不,回国前我要去日 本拜访一个旧交。

No,I’m to call on an old friend in Japan on my way home.

您有多少行李要托运?

How many pieces of luggage do you want to check?

只有一个手提箱。 这个小包我随身携 带。

Only one suitcase. I’ll take this small bag as a carry-on luggage

噢,那好办。

Oh,that’s easy to manage.

要登机了。

My flight is now boarding.

祝您一路顺风。

Have a good journey.

随时欢迎您再来。

* You are welcome back here at any time.

* Hope you will come again.

篇6:脱口说商务英语口语:迎宾

请问您是芝加哥来的布朗先生吗?

Excuse me, sir are you Mr. Brown from Chicago?

是的,我是公司的布朗。

Oh, yes. I'm Brown from ABC Company.

请允许我自我介绍。 .

Allow me to introduce myself.

我叫王炜,是公司的经理。 .

Im Wang Wei , manager of XYZ Company.

我是公司的王炜,我们经理派我来接您。

I'm Wang Wei from XYZ Company.My manager sent me here to meet you.

你来接我们真是太好了。 .

It' s very kind of you to come here to meet us.

非常感谢你来接我们。

Thank you for meeting us.

麻烦你了。

I ' m sorry to have given you so much trouble.

这是我应该做的。 ’.

It's the least I could do.

旅途如何?

* How was your flight?

* How was your journey?

旅途顺利吗?

* Did you enjoy your trip?

* Did you have a safe trip?

* Did you have a good flight? *

* Did everything go all right?

是的,旅途很顺利。

* Yes, it was a very smooth flight.

* Yes it was a very pleasant trip.

但是我感觉有点累,飞行时间太长了。 .

But I'm a little tired. It was a long flight.

但是我还有点时差问题。

* But I still feel the effects of jet lag.

* But I still have the time difference problem.

如果您休息一下,明天一定会好起来的。你们一行几人?

If you take a rest, I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow. And how many people are there in your party?

共五人。

Five people altogether.

这次代表团共五人。

* Five people in total.

* There are altogether five people in the delegation this time.

欢迎来中国。

Welcome to China.

希望你们在中国就像在自己家一样。 .

I hope you feel at home in China.

十分感谢!

Thank you very much!

现在我先送你们去香格里拉酒店。

Now I will first take you to your hotel ShangriLa .

现在我们先去参加必要的仪式。 .

Now lets go to attend the ncccssary formalities first.

外面我备了车送您去饭店。 .

I have a car waiting out side to take you to your hotel.

请您稍候,我把车开到这儿。 .

I'll bring my car here,so please wait a moment.

我叫辆出租车。

Let me call a taxi.

请这边走。

Please come this way.

篇7:脱口说商务英语口语:办公室接待

早上好,需要帮助吗?

Good morning, may I help you?

Good morning what can I do for you?

早上好,我是公司的王伟。

Good morning I am Wang Wei from ABC company.

我想拜见格林先生。

I am here to see Mr. Green.

我与格林先生有约。

I’ve got an appointment with Mr. Green.

我和格林先生昨天,已经约好了。

I’ve set up the appointment with Mr. Green yesterday.

很抱歉,格林先生正在开会。

I’m sorry Mr. Green is in a meeting.

格林先生几分钟后回来。您不介意等一会儿吧?

Mr. Green will be back in a few minutes.

不介意。

Would you mind waiting for a moment?

给您来点饮品如何?

No,I don’t mind.

好的,谢谢你。

Can I get you something to drink?

Would you like something to drink?

Can I offer you something to drink?

Yes thank you.

I would, if you don’t mind.

您想喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like some coffee or tea?

咖啡/茶吧。

Coffee/Tea would be fine.

*IM like coffee/tea.

要不要加糖或奶油?

How would you like your coffee/tea?

我要纯咖啡。

I like it black.

Black coffee , please.

我要加糖和奶油的。

I like it with sugar and cream.

纯茶就可以了。

Just plain tea is fine.

我要加柠檬和糖。

I like it with lemon and sugar.

咖啡/茶马上到。

Coffee/Tea will be right with you.

谢谢你。 .

Thank you.

格林先生回来了。他正在办公室恭候您。请这边走。

Mr. Green is back now. He is expecting you in his office. This way, please.

篇8:脱口说旅游英语口语情景对话

Conversation 1

A:We will go to Luoyang for a vacation next month.

A:我们下个月要去洛阳旅游。

B:How long will you stay there?

B:你们将在那儿待多久?

A: About one week.

A:大约一个星期。

B:Where will you live during the vacation.

B:旅行期间你们住哪儿呢?

A:In the hotel.

A:住旅店。

B:Have you make a reservation?

B:你们预订房间了吗?

A:Yes,we have.

A:是的,预订了。

B: That's OK.

B:那就好。

Conversation 2

A:Can I help you?

A:能为您效劳吗?

B: My wife and I want to go to Beijing for a tour.Can you arrange it?

B:我和我妻子想去北京旅游。你们能安排吗?

A:Yes,we can arrange that.

A:可以,我们可以安排。

B:I'd like to know what kind of tour your travel agency has.

B:我想问一下你们旅行社都有一些什么样的旅游项目。

A:Our travel agency provides all kinds of tours,ranging from individual tour to group package tour.

A:我们旅行社提供各种旅游项目,从散客旅游到团队包价旅游都有。

B:Excellent.

B:太好了。

A:When do you expect to come?

A:你们打算什么时候来?

B:September 28th.

B;9月28日

A:What specific places do you wish to visit?

A:你们具体想参观哪些地方?

B:We would like to visit the Great Wall,the Ming Tombs and the Imperial Palace.

B:我们想参观长城,十三陵和故宫。

A: OK.A:

A:好的。

Conversation 3

A:We will have a vacation next month. Why not have a tour?

A:我们下个月有假期。为什么不去旅游呢?

B:Good idea. Where shall we go?

B:好主意。去哪儿呢?

A:What about going to Xi'an?

A:去西安怎么样?

B:Don't you think it is too far?

B:你不觉得太远了吗?

A:So what's your plan?

A:那你有什么计划呢?

B:What about going to Beijing?

B:我们去北京怎么样?

A:So we'll compromise. We'll hit the Huangshan Anhui.

A:那我们折中一下,去安徽的黄山。

B:OK!

B:好吧!

篇9:脱口说商务英语口语:建立商务关系

很高兴见到您。 .

Nice to meet you.

我此行的目的是探?-寻与你们建立贸易关系的可能性。

I come here to inquire about the possibility of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的百的是探?寻与贵公司合作的可能性。

I am here to explore whether we have an opportunity of cooperating with your company.

欢迎来我们公司。.您对我们什么产品感兴趣?

Welcome to our company. What kind of product are you interested in?

我们想订购一些中国檀木家具。

We’d like to order some Chinese sandalwood furniture.

我们了解到贵公司经营中国檀木家具。

We know your company handles Chinese sandalwood furniture.

您来对了

You have certainly come to the right place.

我们是经营这类产品的老字号。

*We arc an old established firm.

* We have been for many years in this line.

我们是这类产品的主要出口商。

We are leading exporter of this line.

我们是这类产品的有代表性的出口商。

We are one of the representative exporters of this line.

这类产品正属我们的经营范围。

This line comes within the frame of our business activities.

我们是声誉卓著的出口商,长期经营这类产品。

We are exporters of long standing and high reputation, engaged in exportation of this line.

我们专营这类产品的出口。

We are specialized in the export of this line.

篇10:脱口说商务英语口语:酒店预订

早上好,大连富丽华大酒店。

Good morning. Dalian Furama Hotel.

有什么可以为您效劳的?

What can I do for you?

How may I help you?

早上好,我想预订五月七日至十日共四天的客房。

Good morning. I’d like to book some accommodation for four nights May 7th to 10th.

您想要什么样的房间?

What kind of rooms would you like?

What kind of rooms d you have in mind?

同一楼层的两个单人间。

I‘d like two single rooms on the same floor.

抱歉,没有两个单人间,但两个双人间还有。

I have two double rooms but not two singles available, sorry.

那价格上相差多少?

What’s the difference in price?

单人间200元,双人间400元

Single rooms are RMB200 doubles are RMB400. per night

能介绍一下双人间的情况吗?

What are the double rooms like?

房间很好。我可以给您订六层的双人间,能俯瞰市容,还有阳台和浴室。

Very nice rooms. I can give you two doubles on the sixth floor overlooking the city. They have balconies and bathrooms.

你们酒店有小型会议室吗?

And do you have a small conference room?

我们有一个舒适而安静的房间,能容纳约12人,您看行吗?

Yes, we have a nice quiet room that will take about 12 people would that be suitable?

很好。那么我就订两个六层的双人间,和五月八日全天的会议室。

That will be fine. Then I’d like to book the two rooms on the sixth floor and that conference room for May 8th all day.

韩国签名

韩国高考制度

简历商务英语

韩国七夕节的风俗习惯

韩国中央大学学费

下载脱口说韩国的表达商务英语(合集10篇)
脱口说韩国的表达商务英语.doc
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档