职场白领口语:签订合同

时间:2025年03月05日

/

来源:klp5388

/

编辑:本站小编

收藏本文

下载本文

这里给大家分享一些职场白领口语:签订合同,本文共5篇,供大家参考。本文原稿由网友“klp5388”提供。

篇1:职场白领口语:签订合同

职场白领口语:签订合同

合同是商务交往中非常重要的一环。因此在签订合同的时候一定要对其内容有细致的了解之后再签字。同时,如果你是准备合同的一方,一定要提醒对方应当注意的事项,这样对双方履约都有好处。

This is our contract. Please read it carefully before signing.

这是我们的合同。请仔细阅读后再签字。

We have reached an agreement on all the terms. So there shouldn’t be any problem for the contract.

我们对各项条款意件都一致了。合同应当没什么问题了。

May we once more remind you that the contract should be cancelled by one month notice.

请允许我们再次提醒您,双方应在取消合同一个月前进行通知。

We’ll have the contract ready tomorrow. It’s been good working with you. Thanks again.

我们明天就可以把合同准备好。合作愉快,再次感谢。

篇2:职场口语:签订合同

知道在签订合同中怎么交流吗?来看看下面的情景对话吧!

Conversation 1

会话 1

A:Good morning, Mr. Steven.

A:早上好,史蒂文先生。

B:Good morning, Miss Li.

B:早上好,李小姐。

A : Please take a seat and go over the draft of the contract.

A:请坐。请浏览一下合同草案。

B:Thanks.

B:谢谢。

A:What would you like, Chinese tea or coffee?

A:您喜欢喝中国茶还是咖啡?

B:Thank you. I'd very much like to have a cup of Chinese tea.

B:谢谢你。我非常爱喝中国茶。

(Mr Steven is reading the draff of the contract.)

(史蒂文先生阅读合同草案)

A: Finished?

A:看完了 ?

B:Yes. It looks workable, where shall I put my signature?

B:是的。看起来还可以。我在哪儿签名?

A:Here,and here. We'll sign two originals, each in the Chinese and English language. Both are equally effective.

A:在这儿,还有这儿。我们将分别签署中文和英文两份 原件,并且具有同等效力。

B: I'd like to study this for a few hours and compare the English and Chinese documents.

B:我想研究几个小时,对照一下中文和英文文件。

A:Fine, we will meet this afternoon at 3: 00. Would that be all right?

A:好的,下午三点我们再见,好吗?

B:Fine.

B:好吧。

(In the afternoon)

(下午)

A:Is everything OK?

A:没问题吧?

B:Yes,let is sign.

B:没问题,我们签合同吧。

(After signing the contract, the drinks come.)

(签过合同以后,酒到了)

A:Mr. Steven, what would you take? Whiskey or Brandy?

A:史蒂文先生,您喝点什么?威士忌还是白兰地?

B:Whiskey, please.

B:威士忌吧。

A:I'd like to propose a toast to our close cooperation.

A:我提议为我们的密切合作干杯。

B:Cheersi To our mutually beneficial trade.

B:为我们的共同利益而干杯!

A:Cheersl.

A:干杯!

Conversation 2

会话 2

A:The contract is ready. Would you please check up the particulars and see if everything is in order ?

A:合同准备好了,请您看一下具体条款是否妥当。

B:Well,everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out,that is,timely delivery.

B:嗯,挺好的,我只想指出一点就是,发货日期。

A:Could you totally assured that the shipment would be duly delivered,we must have your L/C at least one month before the time of shipment.

A:对于发货时间您尽可以放心,至少在发货的一个月之 前我们要收到你方的信用证。

B:No problem. When I get back,I will open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

B:没问题,我回去之后,尽快开出一个全部货款的信用 证。

A:Good. Ok, I will see to it. Any other questions?

A:好的。我会注意查收的。其他问题呢?

B:No,nothing more.

B:没有了。

A:Shall we sign the contract now?

A:我们现在可以签合同了吗?

B : With pleasure.

B:可以了。

篇3:职场英语白领高频口语

◆ 真是烦人。

It's most irritating/annoying.

◆ 你介意…吗?

Would you mind (doing)...?

◆ …会让我发疯。

...is driving me crazy.

邀请 Invitations

◆ 和我一起…好吗?

Would you like to join me...?

◆ 你有时间…吗?

Are you free for...?

◆ 如果你能来,我会非常高兴。

I'd be very happy if you could come.

◆ 我是想去,可是…

I'd like to go,but I am afraid that...

◆ 我很乐意接受你的邀请。

I'd be delighted to accept your invitation.

赞成 Agreements

◆ 我完全同意。I can't agree more.

◆ 这主意太好了。That's an excellent idea.

◆ 我就是那么打算的。

That's just what is on my mind.

◆ 我完全同意。I am all over that.

◆ 很有道理。That makes sense.

反对 Disagreement

◆ 我不这么认为。

No,I don't think so.

◆ 我不同意你的说法。

I am afraid I can't agree with you.

◆ 我不同意。

I'm not in favor of...

◆ 我才不信呢。

I rather doubt it.

提醒 Reminder

◆ 你没有忘记…吧?

You haven't forgotten about...,have you?

◆ 我想提醒您…

I hope you won't mind me reminding you...

◆ 记住…Remember to...

◆ 我要提醒你…

I think I should remind you that...

无奈 Resignation

◆ 我们也无能为力。

There is nothing we can do.

◆ 那我们只能将就…

It seems that we have to...

◆ 我只好听从安排了。

I've become reconciled to the arrangement.

◆ 只好如此。That's the way it is.

意愿 Willingness

◆ 好的。Sure.

◆ 没问题。No problem.

◆ 希望如此。I hope so.

◆ 我想…I feel like doing...

◆ 我很愿意,前提是…

I am perfectly willing,provided that...

篇4:职场英语白领高频口语

介绍 Introduction

◆ 请允许我介绍一下自己。

Let me introduce myself.

Allow me to introduce myself.

◆ 见到你很高兴。Nice to meet you.

◆ 你好。我们好像没见过,我是…

Hi,I don't think we've met.I am...

◆ 这位是… This is...

◆ 我来向你介绍我们的新同事…

I'd like you to meet our new colleague...

◆ 这是我的名片。Here is my card.

询问 Inquiries

◆ 你好吗?How are you doing?

◆ 一切都好吗?How are things?

◆ 怎么了?What's the matter?

◆ 会议的内容是什么?

What will you discuss at the meeting?

◆ 项目进展如何?

How is the project going?

感谢 Gratitude

◆ 非常感谢。

Many thanks./Thank you very much.

◆ 我很感激。I really appreciate it.

◆ 你真好。That's very nice of you.

◆ 无论如何,还是要谢谢你。

Thank you anyway/all the same.

◆ 乐意效劳。My pleasure.

◆ 没关系。Don't mention it.

◆ 很高兴能帮你。Delighted to be of help.

道歉 Apology

◆ 对不起。I am sorry to.../for...

◆ 请原谅。Please excuse me for...

◆ 请接受我的道歉。

Please accept my apology for...

◆ 请原谅。Please forgive me for...

◆ 怎样才能补救呢?

How can I make it up for you?

◆ 没关系。Never mind.

◆ 不是你的错。It's not your fault.

◆ 没关系。That's all right.

赞扬 Compliments

◆ 你今天气色真好。

You look gorgeous/stunning today.

◆ 你工作很出色。

Well done/You've done an excellent job.

◆ 你让我刮目相看。

You really impress me.

◆ 很荣幸。It's my pleasure.

◆ 谢谢您这么说。

It's very kind of you to say so.

请求 Requests

◆ 你介意…吗?

Would you mind if...?

◆ 我能和你说句话吗?

May I have a word with you?

◆ 你能帮我一把吗?

Could you do me a favor/give me a hand?

建议 Suggestions

◆ …好吗?How about (doing)...?

◆ …如何?Why don't we...?

◆ 我建议…I'd like to suggest that...

◆ 您能不能给我点儿建议?

I wonder if you could give me some advice.

◆ 你要是我的话,你会怎么办?

What would you do if you were me?

祝贺 Congratulations

◆ 祝贺你…Congratulations on...

◆ 愿你…I wish you...

◆ 请允许我举杯祝愿…

Allow me to propose a toast to...

◆ 祝您…May you...

抱怨 Complaints

◆ 我能和您谈谈吗?

May I have a word with you?

◆ 我不想说,但这是非吸烟区。

I hate to bring this up,but this is a non-smoking area.

篇5:职场白领口语:表达不满

职场白领口语:表达不满

当你的下属做错事情,一定要向他表达你不满。否则对方将无法意识到自己的职责所在。

I’m sorry but I have to say that this is no good.

我很遗憾但是我必须说,这样做不好。

To be honest, I’m not satisfied with it.

说实话,我不太满意。

You are in charge of the order. So you are the guilty party.

你是负责订单的。所以这事情是你的责任。

I’m not so happy about this report. There are so many typing mistakes. Go and correct it.

我不是很满意这份报告。拼写错误太多了。去把它改过来。

白领职场潜规则

职场礼仪:白领护肤法则

职场白领怎样锻炼语言表达能力

企业白领工作压力现在调查报告

2006年我不做外企白领了

下载职场白领口语:签订合同(集锦5篇)
职场白领口语:签订合同.doc
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档