外贸中关于“索赔”的英语口语对话

时间:2023年08月16日

/

来源:东雅受害者联盟

/

编辑:本站小编

收藏本文

下载本文

下面是小编给大家带来的外贸中关于“索赔”的英语口语对话,本文共10篇,以供大家参考,我们一起来看看吧!本文原稿由网友“东雅受害者联盟”提供。

篇1:外贸中关于“索赔”的英语口语对话

伦敦一家进口行的代表约琴夫-帕麦先生正在访问中国,自几天前他抵达广州,他就一直参加广州交易会。他受伦敦总公司的指示,要和中国外贸公司广州分公司的唐同志联系,商谈索赔案件。唐是代表上海分公司处理这一案件的。

Palmer: Hello, Mr Tang, how are you? It is nice to meet you again.

帕:唐先生,你好。又见到你感到愉快。

Tang: How are you, Mr Palmer. It's really a pleasure to see you here again. I do hope you have had a very enjoyable trip from London.

唐:帕麦先生,你好。在这儿又见到你,实在荣幸。你从伦敦回来,希望你这次旅途快乐。

Palmer: I must confess that the air trip is really a long one. But, you see, the air-lines are very comforable so that one does not feel tired at all the end of the journey.

帕:我该承认这次乘飞机航程够长的了。但是你知道,客机非常舒适,到终点时一点不感到劳累。

Tang: Glad you have had a pleasant trip. I have to doubt you are comfortably settled and find things at the hotel satisfactory.

唐:你旅途愉快我也高兴。想必你已安顿下来,旅馆设备都还满意。

Palmer: Everything is perfect, thank you. Well, now, Mr Tang, if you don't mind. I'll talk shop with you directly.

帕:谢谢你,一切都美满。噢,唐先生,要是你不介意的话,现在咱们直截了当谈谈业务吧。

Tang: Perfectly all right with me. In fact, we'd better talk over our business first and then have a chat afterwards. You wish to take up the subject of the Arbutus, don't you?

唐:那很好,说实话,我们先谈业务,然后再聊聊。你想提出杨梅的事,是不是?

Palmer: That's right. You see, Mr Tang, you have probably been advised of the serious damage done to the last consignment of 60 cases of Arbutus. Upon its arrival in London on board S. S. Corna, it was found, much to our regret, that about 50% of the cases were leaking. Closer inspection by the Health Officers showed that the contents were considered unfit for human consumption.

帕:是,唐先生,也许你早已接到通知,最后一批60箱杨梅损坏严重。“柯娜”轮到达伦敦时,我们发现其中有百分之五十左右是漏的,对此我们感到十分遗憾。经卫生检疫所官员仔细检查,认为内装的食品不再可以供人们食用。

Tang: Just a minute, if you please, Mr Palmer. Have your people in London discovered what were the exact causes of the leakage? It was rather a singular case, for thounsands of tons of this product have been exported and this seems to be the only case of having been damaged en route.

唐:帕麦先生,稍等一等。我请问,在伦敦你们有人发现漏的确切原因是什么?这样的事还只有这么一次。我们已经出口了几千吨,在中途损坏的看来头一回。

Palmer: I am sorry I have to say it was not en route. It was definitely damaged prior to loading onto the S. S Corna. You may think it a singular case, yet the fact remains that this has made it necessary for us to file a claim on you. Here, Mr. Tang, I have brought along with me the certificate issued by the London Health Officer. It speaks for itself. As to the causes, closer inspection and examination by our cargohandling people revealed that the leakage of juice was brought about by damaged tins. They were evidently broken through careless handling while being loaded into the ship's hold in Shanghai dock.

帕:很抱歉,我得说明,损坏不是发生在运输途中,是在装上“柯娜”轮之前,你可能认为这是独一无二罕见的事。可是简单的事实就是如此,我们有必要向你提出索赔。唐先生,这儿有伦敦卫生检疫所官员发的证书,书上写得的一清二楚。我们经办装卸的人仔细检察过,看出果汁漏出的原因是罐头损坏池。很明显,当货在上海码头搬运装船时,因操作不慎造成损坏货物。

Tang: As I have said before, the whole business is most unfortunate. We have never come across such a case of damage during loading.

唐:我刚才讲过,这件事实在是很不幸。我们从没有遇到罐头正在装船时发生损坏的事。

Palmer: I have to remind you that our terms are C.I.F London port. While we have full confidence in your Commodities Inspection Bureau in its capacity of quality inspection, this is a case which occured after their sampling and analysis at the works. And the broken tins through careless handling and deterioration of contents en route necessarily about this state of affairs. Now, Mr Tang, you are well aware that our business has just started this branch of activites and the losses thus sustained will be a blow to this department. I am sure you will think it fair on our part when we suggest that the total value of the parcel should be reduced by 50% and that you should give us an allowance by way of credit for the amount to be set against our future purchases of canned fruits from you.

帕:我得提醒你,我们成交的条款是伦敦到岸价。虽然我们对你商品检验局检验品质的能力是信任的,可是损坏是在工厂中抽样化验之后发生的,操作不慎,罐头损坏,中途货物变质,必然会造成这个情景。唐先生,你很清楚我们才开始经营这项业务,蒙受的损失将对业务部门是一个打击。我建议这批货从总价中削减百分之五十,我肯定说,是公平的。请你给予补贴,这款就用于将来向你们订购罐头水果时冲销。

Tang: To be fair to your company, I am directed by my Shanghai Branch to settle this issue with you amicably on condition that you give us a certificate issued by your Health Department. Now that this is a available, I think everything will be in order.

唐:上海分公司给我提示,对于你公司办事要公平,要和你友好解决问题,可是有一个条件,卫生检疫所官员发的证书要给我们。现在证书已经有了,我想万事俱备。

Palmer: I am so glad to hear of your ready agreement. Your fairness in business dealings is really unsurpassed. shall we send you a letter confirming this?

帕:听到你这么痛快地同意,我很高兴。办理业务这么公平,真的谁也比不上你。我们将寄信给你证实这个协议,好吗?

Tang: As soons as you send us a letter confirmning this conversation, we'll send you a reply immediately.

唐:你们寄出证实这次谈话的信之后,我们立刻答复。

Palmer: Thanks ever so much for your co-operation, Mr Tang. Good-bye.

帕:万分感谢你的合作。唐先生,再会。

Tang: Good-bye Mr Palmer. Come over here when you are through with your business and we'll have a friendly chat.

唐:你办完业务后就到这儿来,我们可以叙叙友情。帕麦先生,再见。

重点 词汇 :

1. talk shop: 三句不离本行(谈买卖)

2. by way of: 通过……方法

3. set against: 使平衡

常用的外贸销售英语口语

we shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

we'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

we're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

the arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

we're willing to restore our business relationship.

我们已向该公司提出询价。

we addressed our inquiry to the firm.

对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

we answered the inquiry received from the firm.

我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。

we have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供的条件。

篇2:外贸中关于“索赔”的英语口语对话

Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

We are trying to find a market for this ae.

我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。

We regret we cannot find any market for this article.

我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。

There is a good market for these articles.

这些商品畅销。

There is a poor market for these articles.

这些商品滞销。

There is no market for these articles.

这些商品无销路。

Your bicycles find a ready market here.

你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.

他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。

Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.

由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。

According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.

根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。

篇3:外贸英语口语对话

一、

A: Are you planning to pay in cash ?

B: Yes ,that's right.

A: In that case ,we can offer you a discount .

B: Good ,I'm glad to heat it .

A:你要付现吗?

B:是的。

A:这样的话,可以给你折扣。

B:哦,不错嘛!

二、

A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.

B: Is there much of a difference in price ?

A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less.

B: We'll take that one .

A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

B:价钱也有很大的分别吧?

A:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。

B:我们就买那种。

三、

A: We're about ready to ship your order .

B: We need this order packed in a special way .

A: We know it is fragile .

B: Yes .please be careful when you send it out .

A:你们的货我们差不多准备在发送了。

B:这次的货需要特别的包装。

A:我们知道它容易破碎。

B:是的,出货时请小心些。

四、

A: thank for coming today.

B: I'll wanted to see your factory for a long time.

A: we can start any time you're ready.

B: I'm all set.

A:谢谢您今天的莅临。

B:好久就想来看看你们的工厂了。

A:只要你准备好了,我们随时可以开始。

B:我都准备好了。

五、

A: Our order specified “no substitutions”.

B: We were out of the part you needed.

A: We just can't use this one ,it won't work .

B: Is see ,we'll have it picked up ,in that case .

A:我们订单上特别裁明了“拒收替代品”。

B:你要的那种零件我们没有货了。

A:这种的我们就是不能用,行不通的。

B:哦,我明白了,这样子的话,我们就把它挑出来。

篇4:外贸货物保险及索赔对话

外贸货物运输中会出现各种问题,所以通常都需要涉及到保险知识,下面就来看看外贸货物保险及索赔对话吧。

保险单

A: During the last two years. there has been a great increase in goods stolen abroad.

A:最近两年内,海外货物遭窃的情形大幅增.

B: If they steal the entire package.that would be theft . so they don't do that. Generally. thieves open the case and take part of the contents out. Then fill the case so that the gross weight will be the same.

B:如果小偷整箱盗走的话,那称为“盗窃”, 务,失窃之物但他们却不那么做÷通常小偷打开货雾要.因此,总重量还是一样的。

A: lf the goods are received in apparent good order and condition the steamship company doesn't have the liability for pilferage. How do we protect ourselves?

A:如果接货时外观为良好的状态,船公司就不必承担被窃的责任,那我们将如何保护自己呢?

B : The marine insurance policy protects us.

B:海险单会保护我们的

A: Is it true that products of high value such as watches.jewels and luxury clothing items are often subject to pilferage。

A:高价品如手表、宝石、豪华服饰等项目常会遭窃,是真的吗?

B : lt's absolutely true in the United States that losses from pilferage have been limited to high values goods. We must study more about packing.

B:在美国,只有高价品才会遭窃而损失,绝对是真实的.我们得多研究包装才行。

提出索赔

A:What shall we do when we find a shortage in the shipment'?

A:如果发现货物短缺,我们该怎么办?

B:You should do one of the two things : either to lodge a claim with the ship-owner or with the insurance company.

B:你可以选择两种做法中的一种:一是向船主提出索赔,一是向保险公司提出索赔

A:Shall we leave it to the brokers.

A:那由中间人去处理吗?

B:Yes. They usually do it.

B:是的,一般都由中间人处理

A:Do they charge for that?

A:那中间人要收费用吗?

B:Of course. In Europe.they charge a commission of l% of the amount of the claim for their service.

B:当然在欧洲中间人一般要收索赔金额的1%作为他们服务的佣金。

A:Is it the same in America'?

A:在美国是怎样的情况?

B:They do the work without charge to the importer.

B:他们向进口商提供这类服务足不收费的

A:lt's part of their service . isn't it'?

A:这是中间人的业务服务范围,对吧?

B:Exactly.

B:对。

A:Is it enough to claim with an on board bill of lading\".

A:提出索赔时,光凭一份货已装船提单够不够?

B:No. you must also obtain a statement from the shipping agent certifying that the goods were actually loaded on their vessel for shipment.

B:不够.你还必须从运输代理那里获得一份中明,证明货物的确是装往他们的船l-运输出去的.

A: I see. By the way.how do we prove the ownership of our goods'.

A:我明白了。另外我们怎样证明货物是我们的呢?

B : You must provide full original set of ocean bills of lading origina insurance policy or certificate. and the original commercia invoice.

B:你方必须提供全套原始海洋提单,原始保险单或保险凭证以及商业发票原件

A: I see. Thank you.

A:我明白了。谢谢

B. You are welcome.

B:不客气

篇5:外贸索赔英语对话

提出索赔

A:Three boxes of your product didn't coincidewith your sample last time.

A:上次你们的货物中有i箱品质规格与样品不符。

B: I've no idea of what is happening. There hasn't been such a thing with us. Maybe the factory sent the wrong boxes.

B:这是怎么回事,我们从来没发生过这样的事。也许是工厂方面搞错了。

A: Here is what differs from your sample.

A:这是与样品不符的东西。

B: I got it.l am contacting the factory right now.

B:我马上与厂方联系。

B: I am sorry and we are responsible for the mistake. we will exchange all merchandises that fall short of our sample.

B:这次差错完全是我们的责任。非常抱歉。与样品不符合的货物全部无偿调换。

A: We will not get to the bottom since this is the first claim.

A:这次是第一次发生索赔,所以我们就不再深究了。

B: There won't be such things.

B:以后一定不会发生这类事了

索赔谈判

A:Mr. King.l'd like to discuss the indemnity clause with you.

A:金先生.我想和你谈谈赔偿条款的问题。

B:All right. What's you opinion?

B:好的,你有什么想法?

A:You have probably been advised that about 30% of the 200 cases of canned pears were found damaged. Have your people discovered the exact causes?

A:你也许已经知道200箱鸭梨罐头中有30%左右严重损坏的情况。请问你们有没有找到确切原因?

B:I am sorry to say it was not in route. Here is the certificate issued by the Boston Health Office. And closer inspection revealed that tin cans were evidently broken through careless handling while being loaded onto the ship in Guangdong. As I have said before, the whole business is most unfortunate.

B:很抱歉,损坏不是在运输中发生的,这是波士顿卫生检疫局官员签发的证书,至于原因,我们仔细检查发现是锡罐被损坏了。很明显是在广东装船时,因搬运疏忽而造成的。我刚才讲过,整件事实属不幸。

A: I have to remind you that our terms are CIF port of Boston. This is a case that occurred after the analysis at the factory. I am sure you will think it fair when we suggest that the total value of the parcel should be reduced by 40% and that you should give us an allowance by way of credit for the amount to be set against our future purchases of canned fruits from you.

A:我不得不提醒你,我们的条款是波士顿到,损坏是在工厂抽样化验之后发生的我们建议在这批货从总价中削减 40%,并予以我们补贴,这款项就用于将来向你们 订购罐头水果时冲销,我们觉得这样对我们才公平。

B: Well. since a certificate issued by your Health Department is available.l think everything will be in order.

B:有了你们卫生部签发的证书,我想事情都会解决的。

A: I am very glad to hear of your ready agreement. Shall we send you a letter confirming this?

A:你这么痛快地同意了,我很高兴。我们将寄信让你们确认好吗?

B: Sure.any time.

B:当然,随时都可以。

篇6:外贸面试英语口语对话

1. To start with, may I know why you are interested in working for our company?

首先,我想问一下你为什么有兴趣来我们公司工作?

2. What was your chief responsibility in your past work?

过去那份工作你主要负责什么?

3. Can you name some terms of payment?

你能说出一些付款方式吗?

4. Irrevocable letter of credit, confirmed letter of credit, transferable and divisible letter of credit are common terms of payment in international trade.

不可撤销信用证、保兑信用证、可转让信用证与可分割的信用证是国际贸易中常见的付款方式。

5. As far as I know, your company has had impressive records in business.

据我所知,贵公司卓越的业绩让人印象深刻。

6. I am in charge of marketing activities in South-East Asia.

我负责东南亚的市场营销活动。

7. I'd like to work in a foreign capital enterprise.

我想到外资企业工作。

8. I took charge of sourcing, price negotiation, and supplier management on telephone and mobile.

我主要负责采购材料、价格谈判和对电话手机供货商的管理。

9. It is quality that is essential to occupying and expanding international market.

质量是占领和扩大国际市场的关键。

10. If one nation enjoys this kind of treatment, it is accessible to tariff preference forimporting goods from another nation.

如果一个国家享有这种待遇,它就可以获得从另一个国家进口商品的关税优惠。

情景对话

谁更优秀?

张同学的表现如何?

张同学是一名应届毕业生,英语过四级。她显然毫无准备,听不懂我说什么,我只能用中文解释一遍,给她五分钟准备。结果她和我的对话仅限于How are you ?Fine,thank you, and you ? 在英语听说能力上,有非常大的欠缺,我只能安慰她,没有关系,回去多练习英语。

何先生的表现如何?

第二位,何先生,工作了一年多,过了六级,但是之前的工作并没有常常用到英语,所以口语表达比较生疏,他可以听得懂我在说什么,对于我的问题,却只能生硬的回答:Sorry,the price you offered is very low, we can't sell you at such price. 只说了不能以那么低的价格卖给我们,没有进一步说理由。我对他的回答也不太满意。但是很明显,他比之前的女生是有进步的。

龙小姐的表现如何?

第三位,龙小姐有两年工作经验,曾经在一个品牌门店做英语导购,显然是个英语高手,神情淡定,对答如流。

以下是我和她的部分对话:

Higher : Your price is very high, I have never seen such unbelieveble price !!!

Miss Long: I'm sorry, you can see that our products are of great quality,we enjoy a good reputation in the current market. Since we are a famous brand, we need to keep all the prices the same, if we sell you at a lower price, other clients will make a complain.

Higher: If we want to buy more than 1000 units, could you please consider a certain amount of discount ? We really would like to work with you on this order.

Miss Long: A certain discount, that is possible, but I have to consult with my manager.

她的英语显然没有问题,回答得看似不错,但是仔细听听,没有很切点。她是根据自己在门店里面工作的经验来回答:品牌产品质量好,不能轻易降价,所有的店的价格都要保持一致,如果降价,其他客户有意见。她没有能够根据我设定的场景是工厂的事实来回答。如果我们有门店英语销售,可以考虑她。如果应聘批发模式(B2B)的英语业务人员,她显然回答得不够好,即使如此,仍然比之前两个都好了很多,有很大的可能性获得录取。

林同学的表现如何?

林同学,最后进来面试,没有工作经验,是应届毕业生,但是,挺让我感觉意外,因为她的回答有不少亮点,显得很老到,以下是我和她的对话节选:

Higher: Could you please offer us at a lower price? yours is really high, it is almost twice of the other suppliers', I can't accept such price.

Miss Lin: No, Sir, the price depends on the quality. You can find the differences with regards to the quality. I will show you soon.

说完,她做出一个动作,把两张纸递交给我,意思是两件不同的东西。

Higher:Yes, it is different, but just a little bit, why this one has a higher price ? Please cut down more so that I can accpet it .

Miss Lin:Okay, we try to , but could you please tell us how many units do you need ?

Higher: About 1000 units.

Miss Lin: Could you please add your quantity, if you can buy more than units, we can consider selling you at the price your offered.

Higher: We don't need too many this time, it is just a trial order, if we can sell well in the USA market, I'm sure we will place big order monthly.

Miss Lin:What you said really makes sense,thanks !but the fact here is that we have to face the problem of the increasing labor cost and material cost. So, if possible, could you please add 2 USD for each.

Higher:Okay, I will consider that.

我对她的回答很满意:英语表达流利,最关键的是,懂得全方位,多角度阐述理由,回答很切点。我问她,为什么懂得这样回答,她说在学校的时候,老师有组织模拟过很多类似的场景训练。她的简历上面显示,她毕业的学校只是一个普通的二本,我觉得她们的老师有眼界,负责任。同时我心里想,即使是以前工作了两年的我,未必可以像她这样回答。所以,应届生也不必怕找不到工作,关键是要修炼好自己的内在能力,只要能力练出来了,机会还是很多的。

1.面试英语口语对话

2.面试助理英语口语对话

3.面试英语口语对话例文

4.求职面试的英语口语对话

5.面试英语口语对话范文

6.英语口语面试常用对话

7.面试英语对话

8.英语面试对话

9.求职面试英语对话

10.求职面试英语对话精选

篇7:外贸保险英语口语对话

K: Hello. I'd like to ask you a few questions about insurance. But one thing to be declared first I am a layman as far as insurance is concerned. So please have patience with me.

克里:你好,我想问你几个关于保险的问 题。苜先要说明的一点,就保险而 言,我是个外行,请你耐心指教。

Z: Good. Please go ahead.

赵:好的。请说吧。

K: What kinds of risks do your insurance clauses cover?

克里:你们公司的保险条款中都有那些险 别呢?

Z: We deal with all kinds of risks for ocean transportation, including three basic risks, namely Free from Particular Average(FPA), With Particular Average(WPA) and All Risks, as well as many other additional risks. This is our insurance policy. You can skim it first.

赵:我们办理海洋运输的所有险别,包 括三个基本险别,即平安险、水渍 险和一切险,另外还有许多附加 险。这是我们的保险单。你可以先 浏览一下。

K: What is the difference between F P A and WPA?

克里:平安险和水渍险有什么区别呢?

Z: W.P.A has a wider scope of coverage compared with F P A. Besides of all the clauses in the FPA, W P A includes partial loss caused by natural disasters such as bad weather, lightning, tsunamis, and earthquake.

赵:水溃险相比较与平安险保险的保险 范围更宽一些。水溃险除了包括平安险的所有保险条款以外,还包括 由于恶劣天气、雷电、海啸和地震 等自然灾害造成的部分损失。

K: I see. We bought some delicate watches from China. What coverage do you think we should take out?

克里:我明白了。我们从中国买了一些精 致手表。你觉得应该投保什么险种 好呢?

Z: It does not make big difference which risks you chose. But you had better add Breakage of Packing and Theft, Pilferage and Non-delivery (TPND) no matter which one you choose. This is up to you.

赵:这个你们投保什么险别都行。不管 是什么险,你们最好再加上破保险 以及偷窃提货不着险。这个由你们决定。

K: Thank you. How do you set your premium rate?

克里:谢谢。你们的保险费率是怎么定 的啊?

Z: Our premium rate is through strict calculation on the basis of long-term experience in the past, and is consistent with the international usual premium rate. So you needn't worry about that.

赵:我们的保险费率是在以往长期的经 验基础上经过严格计算得出来的, 与国际一般费率是一致的,这个你 不用担心。

K: I got the idea. Thank you.

克里:我明白了。谢谢你。

篇8:外贸合同英语口语对话

T: Good afternoon, Mr. Wang.

汤姆:下午好,王先生。

W: Good afternoon, Mr. Tom.

王:下午好,汤姆先生。

T: I am here today in the hope of signing the contract under discussion.

汤姆:我今天来是想签署我们正在讨论的 这份合同。

W: You are here just in time. I was wondering just now when you will come. Please have a seat.

王:你来得正好。我刚还在想你什么时 候会来呢。请坐吧。

T: Thank you. Did you get the contract fully prepared?

汤姆:谢谢。合同你们准备好了吗?

W: Yes, it is ready. I am waiting for you to go over it and see if you have any further supplement and modification. If there is no problem, we can sign it.

王:是的,准备好了。就等着你们再过 目一下,看看还有没有要补充和修改的。如果没问题,我们就可以签 字了。

T: Your work efficiency is really high. Let me have a look. (After looking at it carefully) The contract stipulations include almost all the major items we talked about, so I think it is fine. The only thing left is the implementation of the contract.

汤姆:你们办事效率挺高的。让我看一 下。(看过后)合同条款几乎包括 了我们谈的所有主要问题,我觉得 没什么问题了。剩下的就是合同的 执行问题了。

W: Well, that is great. Once the contract is signed, it is established and we should observe the terms in it. We will be sure to act according to the contract. Wish you do the same.

王:嗯,那就好。一旦我们签字,合同 就成立了,我们就应该遵守合同的 条款。我们一定会按合同的要求行 事的。希望你们也是。

T: You can rest assured. We should have confidence in each other, shouldn't we?

汤姆:你放心吧。我们对彼此都应该有信 心,不是吗?

W: Yes, that is quite right. Let's put our signature here now.

王:嗯,说得很好。让我们正在签字吧。

T: OK. I am so glad that we finally concluded this transaction successfully.

汤姆:好的。我太开心了我们终于圆满达 成交易。

篇9:外贸报价英语口语对话

T: Good afternoon, I'm Tom. As a representative of our company, I'm here hoping to establish trade relationship with you.

下午好,我是汤姆。我代表我们公司来这里 想和你们达成一笔贸易关系。

J: Good afternoon. My surname is Jiang. You are cordially welcomed. We are also willing to cooperate with you. Please have a seat.

下午好,我姓江。欢迎你。我们也愿意与你 们合作。请坐吧。

T: We take a great interest in your merchandise. Can you give me a quotation?

我对你们的商品很感兴趣。你能为你们的商 品报一下价吗?

J: Sure. In order to accelerate selling, this is our lowest price. We give the same price for local residents and foreign friends.

当然。为了加快销售,这是我们最低的格。我们对本地人还是外国朋友都是一个价格。

T: If our quantity is large enough, can you give us a discount?

如果我们的数量足够大,还可以给我们一个 折扣吗?

J: That depends. Do you have any requirements for delivery time?

那就再看情况吧。对交货期你们有什么要求吗?

T:I hope they can be arrived before June, can they?

希望在六月份之前交货,可以吗?

J:OK, we will manage to do that. What about packing?

好的,我们尽力做到。那么包装呢?

T:In the premise of things not being damaged, the packing should be as beautiful as possible.

我们希望在保证东西不损坏的前提下,包装 尽可能的漂亮。

J:Here are our samples. What do you think?

这里有我们的样品,你看可以吗?

T:Well, they are very nice-looking. We can pay you with letter of credit at sight, OK?

好的,很漂亮。我们可以给你们即期信用证 付款吗?

J:That's good. That's all for now. See you.

很好。那就先这样了,再见。

T:See you.

再见。

篇10:常用的外贸英语口语对话

一.表示在一定条件下愿意

1.certainly,as long as you can ship the goods before dec. 当然可以,只要你能在十二月之前装货。

2.certainly,but you must open the l/c on time. 当然可以,不过你必须按时开证。

3.certainly,if the conditions turn better. 如果情况好转,那当然可以

4.i don’t mind,as long as it’s necessary to extend the l/c. 只要有必要展证,我不反对。

5.i don’t mind,but the l/c must be opened before dec. 我不反对,但是信用证要在十二前开出。

6.i don’t see why not,as long as the price is reasonable. 只要价格合理,我看没什么不可以的。

7.i don’t see why not,but the price should be a little bit lower. 我看没什么不可以的,但价格应该低一些。

8.i’d be happy to ,as long as the quality is satisfactory. 我很高兴,只要质量让人满意。

9.i’ll have it ,provided the price is reasonable. 只要价格合理,我就把它买下了。

10.i’m quite prepared to ,if the conditions permit. 我愿意这样做,只要条件允许。

11.of course,but don’t increase the price again. 当然可以,不过别再涨价了。

12.yes,as long as the price is reasonable. 好的,只要价格合理。

13.yes,but that rather depends on the price level. 好的,但是这还要看价格而定。

14.i suppose so,but don’t increase the price. 我看可以,但是不要涨价。

15.i suppose so ,if you cooperate with us . 如果你能与我们合作,我看可以。

16.no problem,but you must make a good arrangement beforehand. 没问题,但是你事先必须做好安排。

17.why not,if the conditions permit. 如果条件允许,没什么不可以的。

18.yeah,but you should ask the manager for permission. 好的,不过你应该征得经理的同意。

19.by all means,provided that you give us a discount. 只要您给我们一笔折扣,当然可以。

20.i see no objection whatever,but you should open the l/c at once. 我看没有什么可反对的,不过您应该立即开证。

21.very well,but you’d better remind him once again. 很好,不过您最好再提醒他一次。

22.naturally,so long as the users are satisfied with the quality. 当然可以,只要用户对质量满意。

23.i’m perfectly willing,but let me have a look. 我完全愿意,不过得让我看一看。

二.表示不愿意

1.i didn’t really want to extend the l/c. 我其实不想展证。

2.i don’t really fancy doning business with him. 我其实并不愿意和他做生意。

3.i have certain reservations about increasing the price. 对于涨价一事我有某些保留意见。

4.i wouldn’t be willing. 我不会愿意的。

5.i’m not sure we would find ourselves able to ship the goods withi this month. 我没办法肯定我们能否在本月装货。

6.i’m not really willing to buy it at such a high price. 我其实不愿意以这么高的价格购买它。

7.i’d be a bit awkward,actually. 实际上这有点棘手。

8.i’m afraid i can’t possibly open the l/c this month. 恐怕我不能在本月开证。

9.i’d like to be able to,but your price is not reasonable. 我倒希望能够如此,但你们的价格不合理。

10.i wish i could,but i have to ask the manager for permission. 我希望我能,但是我得征得经理同意。

11.it’s not that i don’t want to,but that i can’t. 不是我不想,而是我不能。

12.i’m not keen on working indoors all day long. 我不喜欢整日里在室内工作。

三.拒绝做某事

1.i’d rather not,actually,i have to meet the customer at the airport. 实际上我倒希望不这样,我得到机场去迎接客户。

2.i’m sorry,i could’t possibly accept your suggestion. 对不起,我不能接受你的建议。

3.can’t really see how i can persuade the customer. 我看不出我怎么才能说服客户。

4.only wish i could,but i have already bought some from others. 但愿我能,可是我已经从别处买了一些。

5.would if i could,but cost is too high. 如果我能够,我是愿意的。不过成本太高。

6.sorry,i can’t see you off at the airport. 对不起,我不能到机场为你送行。

7.i regret to say we find ourselves unable to catch the last steamer of this month.

我很抱歉,我们看来不能赶上本月的最后一条船了。

8.i’ve given this matter a treat deal of thought but we cannot reduce the price. 我已再三考虑过此事,但是我们不能削价。

9.that’s quite out of the question,i’m afraid. 恐怕这是完全不可能的。

10.i’m sorry to say it’s not possible to comply with your suggestion. 很抱歉不能遵照您的建议办。

11.i’m sorry to say that’s really not possible. 很抱歉,这确实不可能。

12.i’m sorry to say we cannot wee our way to find a new customer like him. 很抱歉我们没有可能寻找像他那样的客户。

13.i’m afraid there can be not question of effecting the shipment within a week. 恐怕在本周装运是不可能的。

14.well,i think i’d prefer not to come. 我想我还是不来的好。

15.i’m not sure i could come,actually. 实际上我并不敢肯定我能来。

Goal 进球英语口语对话

商务英语口语打电话对话

污染英语口语对话范文

常用的外贸销售英语口语

广交会常用的外贸英语口语

下载外贸中关于“索赔”的英语口语对话(集锦10篇)
外贸中关于“索赔”的英语口语对话.doc
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档