以下是小编为大家收集的外贸路上闲谈英语对话,本文共7篇,希望对大家有所帮助。本文原稿由网友“xinyun024”提供。
篇1:外贸路上闲谈英语对话
A: Is this the first time you have come to China?
A:你是第一次来中国吗?
B: No.this is already the 5th time. But it is the first time for me to come to Dalian. What a beautiful city it is !
B:不是,这次已经是第五次了,但是来大连这是第 一次。大连可真是一座美丽的城市呀。
A: You know Dalian is the most beautiful city in North-east China and is called the“ North Pear?” .
A: 大连是中国东北最漂亮的城市,被称作是“北方. 明珠”。
B: Really?
B: 真的吗?
A: What is more.it is a famous trade port in the world.and plays a very important role in the foreign trade business. The technology and equipment of its container have met the international level.
A: 而且,大连港在世界上也是很有名的贸易港,在特产对外贸易中发挥着重要的作用?集装箱技术和设备达到了国际水平。
B: Are there any specialties in this city?
B:大连有什么特产?
A: Apples and seafood are very well-known here.
A:有苹果和海鲜。
篇2:办公室英语对话(同事闲谈篇)
一
A: You are going to be really jealous when you find out where I’m headed for the holidays!
B: Don’t tell me! I’m sure it’s someplace wamp3 and sunny with great beaches!
A: You got it! I’m going to spend two fabulous weeks in Hawaii!
B: You are so lucky! Send me a postcard!
A:你要知道我度假去哪儿你肯定会妒忌坏了!
B:不用说!肯定是个充满阳光的温暖的海滨什么的。
A:你猜对了。我要在夏威夷度过两个星期的快乐时光。
B:你太走运了!给我寄张明信片来。
二
A: Hey, Philip! You won’t believe this!
B: What? What’s the good news?
A: My son, Harvey just got into Harvard! He starts next September.
B: That’s wonderful! You must be really proud of him!
A:嘿,菲利普!你不会相信的!
B:怎么啦?什么好事?
A:我儿子哈威刚刚考入哈佛。九月份上学。
B:真不错。你一定为他感到非常骄傲吧!
三
A: Hi, Sally! You are talking to the proud father of a new baby girl!
B: Congratulations, Bob! That’s great news, what’s her name?
A: We’ve named her Alice after my wife’s grandmother.
B: That’s a pretty name. Give your wife my best!
A:嗨,莎利!你正和一个刚得了个女儿的得意的爸爸说话呢!
B:祝贺你,鲍博!真是好消息!她叫什么名字?
A:我们给她起名叫爱丽丝,用我太太祖母的名字。
B:漂亮的名字。替我问候你的太太。
四
A: Guess what, Mark?
B: What? What’s up?
A: Our softball team is in the finals! We’re playing the McGrath office on Saturday.
B: Fantastic! I’ll be there!
A:你猜怎么着,马克?
B:怎么了?什么事?
A:咱们的垒球队进入决赛了。星期六咱们对麦格拉斯公司队。
B:好极了。我一定去。
五
A: Hi, Ellen. That outfit looks terrific!
B: Thanks, Jim. I didn’t think guys paid attention to stuff like that.
A: No, we just don’t usually admit it!
B: Well, thanks for the compliment anyway!
A:嗨,爱伦。这身外套真棒。
B:谢谢,吉姆。我不知道男孩子也会注意这类事情。
A:不是不注意,只不过通常不承认罢了。
B:不管怎么样,谢谢你的夸奖。
篇3:外贸个人所得税英语对话
A: This is the Foreign Tax Bureau. What can I do for you ?
A:你好,这里是涉外税务局,请问有什么可以帮忙的吗?
B: This is Tom Blake and I am from England.l have something to inquire about the income tax.
B:我是来自于英格兰的汤姆・布莱克,我想咨询 一些关于个人所得税的问题。
A: Sure,go ahead.
A:好的,请说。
B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based in England. Should I pay individual income tax on my income in England?
B:事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要缴纳个人所得税吗?
A: Well.it depends.
A:这得根据不同情况而定。
B: On what?
B:那么是根据什么情况呢?
A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.
A:是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的.
B: Well.l have been in China for only six months.
B:我刚刚到中国六个月。
A: If this is the case.you will be subject to individual income tax on your income from China only.
A:如果是这样的话,那么你只需要缴纳你在中国所取得的那部分收入的个人所得税。
B:Ok.l get it. Thank you so much. Byebye.
B:我明白了,非常感谢您的帮助,再见。
A: You are quite welcome. Bye.
A:很高兴为您效劳,再见。
篇4:外贸投资英语对话
投资兴趣
A:What do you think of the project?
A:你觉得这个项目怎么样?
B:Very interesting.Thank you for bringing it to us.
B:很有意思。谢谢你给我们介绍。
A:Are you interested in making this investment.
A:你有没有兴趣在这方面投资呢?
B:We haven't decided yet,we will let you know if we do.
B:我们还没有最终决定。如果我们有兴趣,一定通知你。
投资环境
A:Could you tell me something about investment environment of your country?
A:你能告诉我们一些有关贵国投资环境的信息吗?
B: Our country is a free trade nation. She was mainly agricultura and rather a backward country and mow has developed into a modern.highly industrialized state with an expanding economy Parallel to this. her dependence upon foreign trade has increased. Increased output generates a greater need for ra materiais, semi-finished products and capital goods. Thus. in many fields.our country is an important and growing market for exporters from other countries. But this doesn't mean that our country is an easy market . because of a liberal import policy .and moreover the high standard in our market is keen.
B:我国是一个自由贸易的国家。它曾是相当落后的农业国,现在已经发发成一个现代,经济增长快的工业化国家。与此同时,她依靠的外贸已经增加了。增加的产量引起了对毛产品、半成品和资本货物较大的需求。在很多领域中,对其它国家的出口商来说,我国是一个重要的,正逐步壮大的市场:但这并不意味着我国是一个可以容易进入的市场。因为我们自由进口的政策,而且我们市场的高标准也是敏锐的。
A : Well,what about price?
A:嗯,价格怎样?
B: The price factor can be a useful instrument for exporters when trying to place their products in industrialized countries. Of course.marketing goods abroad is not only a question of price .There are also other important factors such as design.quality of goods . terms of sale . transport and insurance.
B:对出口商而言,在工业化国家里投资产品,价格因素对他们来说是一个有用的工具,当然,国外营销产品,不仅是价格问题,还有其他诸多设计,产品质量,销售条款,运输,保险等重要因素。
篇5:外贸活动英语对话
贸易关系
A:我感到你我双方这方面合作会有良好前景,希望能和你们建立贸易关系。
A: I have a feeling that there are bright prospects for us to cooperate in this field. I wish to enter into business relations with you.
B:您的愿望和我们的完全一致。
B: Your desire happens to coincide with ours.
A:关于我们的财务状况、信用地位和贸易信誉,可向我们的开户银行或商会了解
A: Regarding our financial position. credit standing and trade reputation.you may refer to our bank or to our local chamber of commerce.
B:谢谢您提的信息。
B: Thank you for your information.
签订合同
A: Can you tell me what the unit price of such carpet is?
A:您能告诉我这种地毯的单价是多少吗?
B: Of course.here is the catalogue and the price list. You can have a look. We also have many other kinds of carpets.
B:当然可以,这儿是商品目录和价格表,您可以看一下。我们还有很多其他类型的地毯。
A: The price seems acceptable for me. But I want to check whether you can supply the carpets now if we order some'?
A:价格对于我来说还可以接受但是我想确认一下,如果我们现在下订单的话,你们可以提供这些地毯的现货吗?
B:Of course we can. We can provide the quantity you ask for.
B:当然可以。我们可以提供任何你们需要的量
A: That's very good. Shall we sign a contract now?
A:那太好了,我们现在可以签合同吗?
B : No problem. Let's check the terms of contract.
B:没问题我们来商量一下合同的条款吧。
篇6:外贸订座英语对话
A: Good morning.Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you'}
A:早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗?
B: Yes,I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.
B:是的。我想预订后天晚上7点的一个包间.
A:Would you like Chinese.Western.Japanese or Korean cuisine?
A:饭菜需要中国式,欧美式,日本式还是韩式?
B:Chinese food.please.
B:中国式。
A:For how many people。
A:有多少人?
B:Let me see.10 persons.
B:我想一下,有10个人。
A:Yes. Mam.10 persons. How much for food per person\"' The minimum charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.
A:10个人,知道了。那么每个人用餐的价位是多少?我们包间每个人的最低用餐价位是100元。
B:150 yuan per person.
B:我要每个人150元的价位。
A:150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?
A: 150元。那么您需要什么样的酒水?
B:Just get ready Henessy X. O. . We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis
B:现在就订轩尼诗X.Q吧。至于其他酒水,到吃饭的时候再说吧。所有这些酒水也算消费吗?
A:Yes.Mam. May I know your name.please?
A:是的,女士。请问您贵姓?
B:Galley Spencer.
B:格力・斯宾塞。
A:Yes.Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number
A:好的,斯宾塞女士,请问您的电话号码是多少?
B:650-856-19. By the way.could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room; My fax number is 650-856-18.
B:650 -856 -19。顺便问一下,能否帮我把宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来吗?我的传真号码是650 -856 -18.
A: Yes,650-856-18. We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room,Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you.Ms Spencer?
A:好的,是650 -856 -18。我们会将您的宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来的,斯宾塞女士,还需要我为您做点儿什么吗?
B: No.thanks.
B:没有了,谢谢。
A: So.allow me to confirm the reservation:the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer.a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p. m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'II prepare Henessy X. 0. .
A:那么请允许我确认一下您的预订:您是斯宾塞女士,预订了一个包间,宴会是中餐,10个人,时间是明天晚上7点,价位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是轩尼诗X.0.。
B: That's fine.Thank you.
B:很好,谢谢你。
A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon.Ms. Spencer.
A:很高兴为您效劳。斯宾塞女士,我们期待您早日光临。
篇7:外贸周密安排英语对话
A: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smiih from Shanghai.
A:请问您是从上海来的史密斯先生吗?
B; Yes.I am
B:是的,是我。
A: We have been expectiing you I am LiuLi the secretary for the manager,Mr. Johnson.
A:我们一直在等您。我叫刘丽,是约翰逊经理的秘书。
B: Glad to meet you.Miss Liu.
B:很高兴见到您,刘小姐。
A: Glad to meet you,too.Mr. Smith. How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
A:我也很高兴见到您,史密斯先生。您坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
B: It was wonderful. The weather today is perfect for flying.
B:太棒了。今天的天气最适合飞行.
A: That's good.l have booked a room for you at Hilton Hotel. Single,for a week.
A:很好。我已经在希尔顿酒店为您订了房间单人房,为期一周.
B: Thank you very much. Nothing would be more comfortable than having a hot bath first.
B:非常感谢。没有比先洗个热水澡更舒服的事了.
A: Hope you have a good rest. The day after tomorrow a meetingconcerning our business will be held in our company. I will meet you at 7 a. m. and drive you there.
A:希望您好好休息。后天我们公司将召开有关我们生意的会议。7点钟我会开车来接您。
B: No problem. Thank you very much for all the considerate arrangements made for me.
B:没问题。谢谢您为我所做的这么周密的安排.
- 外贸税务登记英语对话2024-01-26
- 外贸包装重要性英语对话2025-06-20
- 外贸解决纠纷方式英语对话2023-03-23
- 外贸交易产品介绍对话2025-04-24
- 外贸议价英语2024-10-03
- 外贸中关于“索赔”的英语口语对话2023-08-16
- 秋日闲谈随笔2022-12-15
- 办公室得寸进尺英语对话2022-12-11
- 办公室怎么走英语对话2023-02-15
- 英语见面问候语对话2023-02-10