办公室工作细节英语对话

时间:2023年11月28日

/

来源:土八路

/

编辑:本站小编

收藏本文

下载本文

这里小编给大家分享一些办公室工作细节英语对话,本文共5篇,方便大家学习。本文原稿由网友“土八路”提供。

篇1:办公室工作细节英语对话

Filed alphabetically 按照字母顺序存档

What are in this folder?

这个文件夹里装的是什么?

They are reports of our company.

是我们公司的报告。

Are they filed alphabetically?

他们是按照字母顺序归档的吗?

No, they are filed according to dates.

不,他们是根据数据归档的。

Can you find last month’s report for me, please?

你可以帮我找最近一个月的文档吗?

No problem, here you are.

没问题,给你。

Office supplies needed 需要的办公用品

Where were decorating and I’m going to ask some things.

我们在装修,我要拿一些东西。

Well, I’ll be glad to help you out. We can deliver what you need to your office.

好的,我很乐意帮助你。我们可以把你需要的东西送到你的办公室。

Shall we need at 1:15 this Thursday?

我们是这个星期四下午1点15分要的吗?

We definitely need some new filing cabinets and at least one desk unit.

我们需要一些新的文档橱柜,至少一套办公桌。

Fine, I’ll bring both our office furniture and equipment catalogs on Thursday.

好的,星期四我会把我们所有办公家具和设备的目录带给你。

篇2:办公室赶去工作英语对话

SCENE C 艾文与玛莉在意式浓缩咖啡前出现

Mary: Is it true that one of our 1) competitors is planning to 2) launch their 3) tracking service next month?

玛莉: 听说我们有个竞争对手打算下个月推出监测流量的服务,这是真的还是假的?

Elvin: That would be WebTracker. We're heard they're almost ready. That's why we have to finish first.

艾文: 你说的是“网路搜寻家”。听说他们几乎准备好了。所以我们得要抢先完成。

Mary: Or they'll take over the market before we even get started.

玛莉: 否则在我们还没来得及开始之前,他们就会占去整个市场。

Elvin: Right. And that would be a total 4) giga-bummer.

艾文: 没错。到时就一败涂地了。

Mary: I guess we'd better get back to work.

玛莉: 我猜我们最好赶快回去工作吧

--------------------------------------------------------------------

语言详解

A: You have such a strange accent. Where are you from?

你的口音奇怪。你是哪里人?

B: Take a guess.

猜猜看。

【take over 接掌、占据】

take over 表达商务上或军事上的“接掌、占据”。

A: Once again, the military has taken over the African country.

又一次军方接管了那个非洲国家。

B: Do you think that'll interrupt your plan of taking over the market there?

你想这会干扰到你要掌控该地市场的计划吗?

A: Maybe and maybe not. I just have to wait and see.

或许会,或许不会。我只有等着瞧了。

1) competitor (n.) 竞争者

2) launch (v.) 事业登场,投入市场

3) tracking service 监控服务,此指“监控网站流量的服务”。

4) giga-bummer bummer是指“倒霉、不幸的遭遇”, giga这个“字首” 是指“十亿”,意即“非常巨大,非常多”。

篇3:办公室工作禁忌英语对话

Work taboos 工作禁忌

May I ask whether we are allowed to wear casual clothes in the office?

我可以问一下我们是否被允许穿便装上班。

Sure, company rules are not very strict at this point.

当然,公司在这方面的规定不是很严格。

Thank you for telling me that.

谢谢你告诉我。

But remind you, there are some forbidden activities.

但是提醒你,有一些禁止的事情。

What are they? I’ll be careful.

是什么?我会注意的。

Don’t use office phones for personal matters.

不要用公司的电话做私人的事。

I got it.

我知道了。

Never ever come to work drunk, also smoking in the office is not allowed.

不要酒后上班,在办公室抽烟也是不允许的。

I see

我明白了。

知识点讲解:

1.Work taboos

工作禁区

taboo n. 禁忌,禁止接近,禁止使用

如:Questions and problems that were once taboo are now discussed openly.

一度视为犯忌的许多问题现在可以公开谈论了。

Any mention of politics is taboo in his house.

在他家里一提政治就犯忌。

2.May I ask whether we are allowed to wear casual clothes in the office?

方便问一下,我们平时上班可以穿休闲的衣服吗?

casual clothes就是我们通常所说的“休闲装”,那“正装”一般怎么说呢?我们可以用formal dress或者suit(套装)。

be allowed to就是“准许做某事”的意思,

例如: Students in the campus are not allowed to go out after 11 p.m.

学校里的学生,11点之后不能出校门。

3.B:But remind you, there are some forbidden activities.

提醒你一下,公司里有些禁令的。

remind sb意思就是“提醒某人”,如:Please remind me to call him later.提醒我带回给他打个电话。

forbidden 在这里修饰activites,表示“禁止的”。

As an earnest of my good intentions I will work overtime this week.

篇4:办公室工作进步英语对话

Impressive presentation 令人影响深刻的报告

Hi, Monica, congratulations! Your presentation at the meeting was very successful and everyone was impressed by your speech. And it was so persuasive and I bet our clients will be convinced to invest their money in this project. You really made a big contribution to our company.

Monica,你好,恭喜你!你在会议上的报告和成功,每个人都对你的演讲印象深刻。它是如此有说服力,我确信我们的客户肯定会把钱投资在这个项目上的。

Thank you, I just tried my best. I am very happy to know you like it.

谢谢你,我只是尽我最大的努力。知道你喜欢它我很高兴。

You must have been prepared for a long time. Some statistics in this presentation are not easy to find, right?

你一定准备了很长时间。这个报告的一些数据不容易找,对吗?

Well, yes. Several colleagues from different departments helped me with that. They are very supportive. I consulted an economic expert last week. He was very kind to give valuable suggestions.

额,是的。不同部门的同事帮我找的。他们非常支持。上周我咨询了一个经济学专家。他非常友好地给了我宝贵的意见。

Now, the effort pays off. You have accomplished something.

现在,努力有回报了。你已经完成了重要的事。

Come on, don’t flatter me anymore. I took the job because I love being challenged. But I can’t get this turned around without the support from you people.

得了吧,不要再夸奖我了。我接受这个工作因为我喜欢被挑战。但是没有你们这些人的支持我不可能使它好转。

Make a change at work 在工作中改变

Here is the document you asked for this morning.

这是你今天早上要的文件。

Oh, you are so efficient. I thought you might give it to me tomorrow. Thanks.

噢,你的效率如此高。我以为你要明天才给我。谢谢。

You’re welcome. You know, these days I have been reflecting on my biggest weakness procrastination. The more I think about it, the more I hate myself for being so disorganized. I decided to change the situation as soon as possible. Otherwise I will be more regretful later.

不客气。你知道的,这些天我一直在反省我最大的缺点耽搁。我想得越多,我就越讨厌我自己如此没有组织。我决定尽快改变这种情况。否则我以后会更加后悔。

This is encouraging news, good for you! What is your solution, then?

这是鼓舞人心的消息,对你有好处。那么你的解决办法是什么?

The most useful method is to make plans and set priorities. It helps me to manage time well and get the most important things done at the first place.

最有用的办法就是制定计划和设置优先考虑的事。它有助于我很好地管理时间和把最重要的事情摆在第一位。

Sounds not bad! Better performance isn’t just about doing a lot more. It is about focusing on the right things to do.

听起来不错!更好的表现不仅仅是做更多的事。而是集中精力做正确的事。

篇5:办公室日常工作英语对话

Rules for using cell phone 手机使用规定

Have you read the new rules about using cell phone at work?

你有看上班使用手机的最新规定吗?

Yes, not bad. Like turn your cell phone ringer off and find a private place to make calls which it’s showing your respect to your co-workers.

是的,不错。像上班关掉手机铃声,去没人的地方打电话以表达你对同事的尊重。

Well, but for this one, don’t bring your cell phone to meetings, I think it is not reasonable. What if there are some important calls?

恩,但是对于这个,不要带手机去开会,我想是不合理的。如果有一些重要的电话打进来怎么办?

Well, this one is not compulsory. It is just suggestion.

恩,这不是强制性的。只是倡议。

I didn’t pay attention to that.

我不理它。

Check e-mail 查看电子邮件

I take care of the letters. I may read, sort out and organize incoming mails.

我负责处理信件。我要读,分类和整理收到的信件。

So you have to open all the envelopes.

那么你要拆开所有的信封?

Yes, except the personal mail. And I also need to prepare the materials for posting and check the e-mail box regularly.

是的,除了私人信件。我也要准备寄信的材料,定期查看电子邮箱。

Do you need to file copies of the letters before sending them?

在发送之前,你要把信件的复印本归档吗?

Yes, and I check all the e-mails for Mr. Thomas.

要的,我要查看给Thomas先生的所有电子邮件。

办公室得寸进尺英语对话

办公室怎么走英语对话

办公室度过难关英语对话

办公室英语之情景对话

办公室便利贴英语对话

下载办公室工作细节英语对话(共5篇)
办公室工作细节英语对话.doc
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档