职场英语场景九: 我发财了!_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

时间:2024年05月29日

/

来源:wpkm6

/

编辑:本站小编

收藏本文

下载本文

下面是小编给大家带来的职场英语场景九: 我发财了!_应届毕业生网职场英语频道,本文共6篇,以供大家参考,我们一起来看看吧!本文原稿由网友“wpkm6”提供。

篇1:职场英语场景九: 我发财了!_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

职场英语场景九: 我发财了!_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

职场英语场景九:SCENE 9 我发财了!

Mary: Is that you, Dave? Oh, my gosh! The 1) backstabber who left us to work for the evil WebTracker!

玛莉: 是你吗,戴夫?天啊!背弃我们去帮万恶的“网路搜寻家”做事的'阴险小人!

Dave: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hi, Mary. How are you?

戴夫: 对……嗨,玛莉,你好吗?

Mary: I'm 2) filthy rich! Haven't you heard about the MicroPower 3) deal?

玛莉: 我发财了!你没听说过“微力”的案子吗?

Dave: Yeah, I guess I did. They're going to buy InfoKing?

戴夫: 有,有听过吧,

他们打算买下“资讯王”?

Mary: That's right. For seventy-five million. So how are you?

玛莉: 没错。七千五百万的高。那你好吗?

Dave: I'm getting by OK. I heard MicroPower was going to make Zina 4) president of their new InfoKing Internet 5) division.

戴夫: 还过得去。我听说“微力”将要让吉娜担任他们“资讯王”新网路分公司的总裁。

语言详解

A: He's good at negotiating business deals.

他很擅于协商生意条件。

篇2:职场英语场景九: 我发财了!

职场英语场景九: 我发财了!

Mary: Is that you, Dave? Oh, my gosh! The 1) backstabber who left us to work for the evil WebTracker!

玛莉: 是你吗,戴夫?天啊!背弃我们去帮万恶的'“网路搜寻家”做事的阴险小人!

Dave: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hi, Mary. How are you?

戴夫: 对……嗨,玛莉,你好吗?

Mary: I'm 2) filthy rich! Haven't you heard about the MicroPower 3) deal?

玛莉: 我发财了!你没听说过“微力”的案子吗?

Dave: Yeah, I guess I did. They're going to buy InfoKing?

戴夫: 有,有听过吧,

他们打算买下“资讯王”?

Mary: That's right. For seventy-five million. So how are you?

玛莉: 没错。七千五百万的高。那你好吗?

Dave: I'm getting by OK. I heard MicroPower was going to make Zina 4) president of their new InfoKing Internet 5) division.

戴夫: 还过得去。我听说“微力”将要让吉娜担任他们“资讯王”新网路分公司的总裁。

语言详解

A: He's good at negotiating business deals.

他很擅于协商生意条件。

篇3:职场英语场景九:SCENE 9 我发财了!

Mary: Is that you, Dave? Oh, my gosh! The 1) backstabber who left us to work for the evil WebTracker!

玛莉: 是你吗,戴夫?天啊!背弃我们去帮万恶的“网路搜寻家”做事的阴险小人!

Dave: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hi, Mary. How are you?

戴夫: 对……嗨,玛莉。你好吗?

Mary: I#39;m 2) filthy rich! Haven#39;t you heard about the MicroPower 3) deal?

玛莉: 我发财了!你没听说过“微力”的案子吗?

Dave: Yeah, I guess I did. They#39;re going to buy InfoKing?

戴夫: 有,有听过吧。他们打算买下“资讯王”?

Mary: That#39;s right. For seventy-five million. So how are you?

玛莉: 没错。七千五百万的高。那你好吗?

Dave: I#39;m getting by OK. I heard MicroPower was going to make Zina 4) president of their new InfoKing Internet 5) division.

戴夫: 还过得去。我听说“微力”将要让吉娜担任他们“资讯王”新网路分公司的总裁。

语言详解

A: He#39;s good at negotiating business deals.

他很擅于协商生意条件。

【您现在阅读的文章来自“中国人才指南网”,请记住我们的永久域名: 】

B: Then talk him into working for us..

那就说服他来帮我们做事。

【I#39;m getting by OK.我还过得去。】

get by 就是指“状况还过得去”,而在使用上,主要的状况有两种,一是指经济状况,get by用来表示钱虽然赚得不多,但是也够支付日常生活的开销了。

A: Are you able to get by on the salary you make?

你赚的薪水够你开销吗?

B: I#39;m able to get by, but it could be better.

我的生活还过得去,不过还可以更好。

get by也可以用来表示心理状态,形容心情持平,不能说心情不好,但也不是那种兴高采烈的情绪。

A: How are you doing?

你还好吗?

B: I#39;m getting by OK. You know, things just keep getting better and better.

还过得去。算是渐入佳境啦。

1) backstabber (n.) 暗箭伤人的人

2) filthy (adv.) 非常,相当

3) deal (n.) 交易;make a deal with... 是“与...交易”。

4) president (n.) 总裁,总统

5) division (n.) 分部

篇4:职场英语场景五:我知道最适合的人选_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

语言详解

A: If you need any help, just call.

需要任何协助,尽管打电话来。

B: Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

谢谢。我会谨记在心。

【I'll get back to you. 我再回复你。】

当有人问起你一些事情或是讯息,若你无法立即答复,得要先去研究研究的时候,就可以用上这句话 I'll get back to you.“我会再回复你。”表达等你一有结论就会主动联络对方的诚意。

A: How much are these machines going to cost me?

这些机器要花我多少钱啊?

B: Let me check my figures, and I'll get back to you on that.

待我先查看一下数字,我再回复你。

【Don't sweat it.别花这心思。】

sweat 是“流汗”,而若是碰到要费一些周折才能解决的事,流点汗肯定是免不了的。于是sweat 也可以用作名词,表示“苦差事”,引申做动词也就成了“费苦心”的意思,Don't sweat it 这句短语就是指“别花力气、心思在这上头”。目的是告诉对方不必大费周折,白花力气。

篇5:职场英语场景:他不生我的气?_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

职场英语场景:他不生我的气?_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

职场英语场景:SCENE 2 他不生我的气?

他不生我的'气?SCENE2 电话响起 戴夫与吉娜继续说话

【他不生我的气?】

Dave: He's not mad at me?

戴夫: 他不生我的气?

Zina: 1) Not at all. He says your being a lying, cheating, 2) backstabbing spy really helped to 3) motivate him.

吉娜: 完全没有, 他说你这个说谎、背叛、玩阴的间谍,大大地激励了他。

Dave: Is that what he says? [ 4) chuckling]

戴夫: 他这样说?(咯咯笑)

Zina: After he found out you were spying for WebTracker, he worked like a man 5) possessed.

吉娜: 在发现你为“网路搜寻家”卧底之后,他就像着了魔似地疯狂工作,

Dave: So 6) in a way, I'm responsible for InfoKing's great success?

戴夫: 那么就某方面而言,“资讯王”的大胜还是我的功劳?

Zina: That's right. You should be proud.

吉娜: 没错。你应该感到自豪的。

篇6:应届生求职超级职场英语(九)_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

。 162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions. 我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。 163 If you have any

161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的',如果需要还可以做些让步。

163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

165 Wed like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

166 Wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

168 We cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判,

170 We dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

171 Thats international practice. We cant break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

173 Well have to discuss about the total contract price.

我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你们认为结算方式合适吗?

175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]

178 When will the contract be ready?

合同何时准备好?

179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同会航邮给你们签字。

英语面试四大秘籍_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

销售人员商务英语_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

商务英语:日程管理常见句型_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

商务英语写作开头语与自我介绍_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

在职场如何在一年内获得晋升_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

下载职场英语场景九: 我发财了!_应届毕业生网职场英语频道(精选6篇)
职场英语场景九: 我发财了!_应届毕业生网职场英语频道.doc
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档