下面是小编帮大家整理的外贸英语介绍对话,本文共19篇,希望对大家带来帮助,欢迎大家分享。本文原稿由网友“qiuswallow”提供。
篇1:外贸英语介绍对话
自我介绍
A: I don't believe we've met.
A:我们以前没有见过吧?
B: No.l don't think we have.
B:我想没有。
A: My name is Wang Feng.
A:我叫王枫.
B: How do you do ? My name is Douglas Stone
B:您好,我是道格拉斯・斯通.
A: Here's my name card.
A:这是我的名片。
B: And here's mine.
B:这是我的.
A: lt's nice to finally meet you.
A:很高兴终于与您见面了。
B: And l'm glad to meet you,too.
B:我也很高兴见到您。
介绍自己和他人
A: Hello. l'm Fred.
A:你好,我叫弗雷德。
B: Glad to meet you.I'm Sarah.I haven't seen you around before.
B: 很高兴见到你,我叫莎拉。我以前没见过你。
A: No. I've just started work for Manders. l'm in the Sales Department.
A: 是没见过。我刚刚到曼德斯公司工作。我在销售部。
B: What do you do there?
B:你在那儿做什么工作?
A: Oh.l'm on the market research side.And you?
A:哦,我在那儿做市场调查。你呢?
B: Well.l've been with Manders for years. l'm Mr. Field's Personal Assistant,
B:嗯,我在曼德斯公司干了许多年了。我是费尔德先生的的私人助理。
A: Ah.l haven't met him.ls he here?
A:啊,我没见过他。他也在这儿吗?
B: Yes.that's him. Let me introduce you. Let me introduce you to Mr. Field. general manager of our company.
B:是的.他在那边。让我给你介绍一下、让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,费尔德先生。很荣幸认识您。
A: It's an honor to meet you.
篇2:产品介绍外贸英语对话
A:This is first visited to the Fair Everything is new to me,so many people and so many showrooms,Mr Ding would you please give me some information ?
A我第一次参加广交会,觉得一切都很新鲜,这么多人,这么多展厅。丁先生,你能给我介绍一下吗?
B:The Fair is a big gathering Tens of thousands of foreign businessmen from more than 150 country and regions are here to trade with China.
B这是一盛大的聚会。来自150多个国家和 ,地区的成千上万的商人,聚集在这里和中国进行贸易。
A:What about your company?
A.你们公司的情况如何?
B;Ours is a company specializing in exporting leather products and what are yours?
B:我们公司主要经营皮质产品出口的。你们公 司呢?
A;My shoes marketing company has high standing in my country.My bank is the Commercial Bank,China .You may refer to it for my references.
A:我公司是国内信誉很高的皮鞋销售公司,我的开户银行是中国商业银行,你可以向该银行了解我公司的情况。
B:I have heard about your company ,We appreciate your interests in our company very much,We can produce goods modeled after the fashion of different markets.Of course ,we can produce shoes modeled after your samples.
B:我听说过贵公司。非常感谢你对本公司的产 品感兴趣。我们能按照不同市场的流行款式 制作不同的产品。当然,我们也可以按贵方样品鞋生产产品。
A;That's great.
A:太好了。
B:I think we reach an agreement and have a promising cooperative prospect.
B:我想我们能达成协议,拥有很好的合作前景。
篇3:外贸英语商议对话
商业合同
A: Would you please explain for me what a business contract implies?
A:您能为我解释商业合同指什么吗?
B: A contract is an agreement which is binding on both parties mutually. A contract might be formal or informal. oral or written. An implemented contract is one which has been fully executed by both sides; an executive contract is one which is going to be performed. They are enforceable by laws. and any pariy who defaults the contract may be sued and forced to make compensation.
B:合同就是彼此相互的协议。一个合同可以是正式或者非正式的,口头的或者书面的。一个已执行的合同就是被双方完全执行;一个实施;的合同是将被执行的合同?双方都被法律约束着,任何一方违反了合同将受到起诉和强制做出赔偿.
A: What are the purposes of contracty?
A:合同的目的是什么?
B: In an ordinary contract. the objective of a contract might be relatively simple , indicating the description of commodity price , quantity terms of payment and etc.
B:普通的合同中,其日标是相对简单的,指出了商品的品质、价格、质量、支付条款等,
A: When we draft a contract. which points should we pay specia attention to?
A:在签合同时,我们需要注意哪些?
B: Well. first. make meaning clear by using concise. forma language. Second. describe accurately the exact requirement. Finally , state clearly the permissible variation in quantity.
B:首先,通过清楚的正式语言来表明意思,其次准确描述要求最后,明 晰地陈述可以允许的数量上的变动.
负担额外成本
A:Would you be willing to meet the extra cost if we additional requirements?
A:如果我们满足你额外的要求,你愿负担额外的成本吗?
B:Well,if you can meet our deadline.
B:嗯,如果你们能赶上我们的期限
A:That shouldn't be a problem,as long as we can make ends meet
A;那应该不成问题,只要保记我们能收支平衡
B:I also hope your quality will meet our standard.
B:我还是希甲你们的质幼日丁以符合我们的标准
A:We never fail to meet our client's expectation.
A.我们从来没有让我们的客户失望过。
B:Excellent. We will meet all your conditions if you can meet our demands
B:那太好,如果你们可以满足我们的要求,我们会满足你们的条件的。
篇4:外贸英语保险费率对话
下面是外贸英语保险费率对话,快来看看吧。
premium rates
保险费率
a: though i have effected insurance for quite a few times, there is still one thing i am not sure.
虽然我曾经办过几次保险,但仍有一事不是很了解。
b: what is it?
什么问题?
a: what do you think are the main factors that determine the premium rates?
你认为决定保险费率的主要因素有哪些?
b: first, i think it is the carrying vessel, like its age, classification, ownership and management. and the second is packing.
首先,我认为是运载船只的情况。比如它的船龄,类型,船主及管理。此次就是包装。
a: packing should be seaworthy for strong enough to endure rough handling.
包装应适合海运或足够坚固,经得住野蛮装卸。
b: in some cases, it is. but not for air freight and container shipment, they tend to require less packing.
在某种情况下不是这样的。空运和集装箱运输就不是这样,我们往往要求较少的包装。
a: how about the type of merchandize to be shipped?
装运商品的类型有关系吗?
b: it must be considered, because some goods are more vulunerable to damage.
当然需要加以考虑。因为有些产品更易破损。
a: i guess the distance of transportation and modes of transport also influence the rates.
我想运输距离和方式也会影响费率的。
b: right. sometimes, underwriters charge you at a higher premium just because the goods are easily to be damaged or get stolen.
是的。有时候保险商会因为发运货物受损或易被偷窃,而收取较高的保险费。
a: are there close connections between the types of risks and the premium?
保险险种和费率之间关系密切吗?
b : yes, the more expensive cover is required, the higher the premium rate is.
是的,保险范围越广,保险费率就越高。
a: if the goods to be shipped are glassware, the premium rate against all risks including breakage differs greatly from that excluding it.
如果所投保的货物是玻璃制品,投保包括破碎险在内的一切险种与不包括破碎险的相比有很多的区别。
b: last but not least, the volume of cargo. that means a substantial shipment may get more favorable premium.
最后一点重要的是商品数量。就是说大批量的货物运输可能获得更优惠的保险费率。
a: i am clear about the rates now. i really appreciate your help.
现在我清楚了。感谢你的帮助。
b: i'm entirely at your service.
愿意为您效劳。
词组学习:
1. be vulnerable to 容易……
eg. he is vulnerable to temptation.
他是容易受到诱惑的。
eg. but experts are warning that the so-called smart grids might be vulnerable to cyber attacks.
但是,专家警告说,这种所谓智能网很容易受到网络攻击。
eg. so, without formal protection for the coral sea we're afraid it might be vulnerable to that in the future.
所以,对于未经正式保护珊瑚海,在未来我们担心它可能会很脆弱的。
2. at your service 听候吩咐;乐意效劳
eg. we are ready to be at your service and await your order.
感谢有这个荣幸为您服务,并静待您的订单。
eg. all the staff and personnel are at your service in accompany with your pleasant trip in mount qingyun.
全体职员愿为您的光临竭诚服务,伴您度过美好的青云山之旅。
背景知识认知:
1. insurance premium 保险费 :指投保人为取得保险保障,按合同约定向保险人支付的费用,投保人按约定方式缴纳保险费是保险合同生效的条件。
2. premium rate 保险费率 :是由保险公司根据一定时期、不同种类的货物的赔付率,按不同的险别和目的地确定。保险费的计算公式:保险费=保险金额*保险费率。
如按cif或cip价乘投保,则上述公式应改为:保险费=cif/cip价*(1+投保加成率)*保险费率
篇5:外贸英语:情景对话
A:We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list.
A:我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单
B:Thank you for allowing us 3%reduction ,but still we find your price is on the high side.
B:谢谢你们给3%的优惠,但是我们觉得价格仍然偏高
A:This is our rock-bottom price and we can't make any further reduction .
A:这是我们的最低的价格了,不能再降了
B:If so.we find it different for us to go with our talks.
B:如果这样,我们就难以再谈下去了。
A:Then ,what's your countr-offer.
A:那么你方的还价是多少呢?
B: We are sincere to make business with you. but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great.
B:我们是很有诚意跟你们做这笔生意的,但你的还价与我方的价格差距太大。
B: So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market.
B:我方也是很有诚意的,我方的还价是符合国际行情的.
A: How about meeting each other half-way in order to conclude the business.
A:为了成交,我们互相各让一半吧。
B. Aareed.
B:好吧。
A: Here is the draft contract.Mr. Brown. Let's discuss the clauses to see if we agree on all of them. Then I will make out an original of the contract. After that. what's left is to fill out the contract and sign our names.
A:布朗先生,这是我们的合同草案。让我们讨论一下条款看是否能达成一致,然后我们再拟定一份合同正本,最后就只剩下填写合同还有我们的签名了
B That's OK.
B:好的。
A: The contract is to be written in Chinese and English. Both languages are equally effective.
A:合同将有中文和英文各一份。中英文的效力是一样的。
B: Fine. If you'll excuse me. “d like to go it over first. ( After about 15 minutes ) Hmm .you've done a pretty good job. It's well prepared.
B:好的,如果可以的话,我想先看一下。(15分钟后),嗯,你们做得很漂亮,准备得很好。
A: Thank vou.
A:谢谢。
B: Well.l suggest that we discuss only the clauses and points where we have different opinions.just to save time.
B:好吧,为了节省时间,我们就某些我们有不同意见的条款讨论一下吧。
A : That's a good idea.
A:好主意。
B : First.let's read Clause Two about packing. lt's our usual practice to ship our products in containers. That'II save time and money. but your contract stipulates the use of wooden cases.So. we'd like to have the words containers are allowed-in the contract.
B:首先,我们来看一下关于包装的第二条款,按照惯例我们应该用集装箱装运,那样会省时省钱,但是你的合同规定用木箱。因此,我们应该加上“允许使用集装箱”。
A: Agreed.
A:同意。
B: For shipment.you know we are producing a complete sel of equipment for you and it won't all be finished at one time. So would you allow us to make partial shipments.
B:你也知道,我们生产了一整套设备,这不可能一次全部运完,你们可以允许我们分几部分运吗?
A: I understand your position.
A:我明白你们的想法?
篇6:外贸英语用餐对话
A: This is your seat.Mr. Blair. Sit down.please.
A:这是您的位子,布莱尔先生,请坐。
B; Thank you. Mr. Wang.l'm really somewhat nervous now. I know nothing of your table manners. It would be in bad taste for a guest to make blunder.
B:谢谢,王先生,现在我真的有些紧张了。我不懂你们饭桌上的礼节。如果作为客人失礼了,那就难堪了。
A: Don't w.orry. Mr. Blair. As for table manners.there is only one rule you must observe.That is to make yourself at home.
A:不用担心,布莱尔先生。至于席间的礼节,您只要遵守一条原则就行了,那就是像在家里一样不用客气。
B: No wonder people say the Chinese are hospitable. Now.l have seen it with my own eyes.
B:难怪人们都说中国人非常好客。现在我算亲眼看到了。
A: Mr. Blair,which do you prefer.Brandy,Mao-Tai or Wine?
A:布莱尔先生,您喝哪一种酒?白兰地、茅台,还是葡萄酒?
B: Brandy and Mao-Tai are too strong for me. Just a glass of dry red wine.please.
B:白兰地和茅台度数太高了,我不行。来杯干红就行了。
A: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and fork.Mr. Blair?
A:您用筷子还是刀叉,布莱尔先生?
B: I think l'II try chopsticks and see if I can manage.
B:我想试试筷子,看看行不行。
A: Let me show you.Look,at first place both sticks between the thumb and the fore finger, then, keep one still and move the other.so as to make them work like pincers.
A:先让我给您示范一下。您看,先把两根筷子放在大拇指和食指之间,接着固定这根再移动另一根,这样就可以使它们像钳子一样灵活了。
B: Let ine try...Well.how is that?
B:让我试试,……哎,看怎么样啊?
A: Fine. you are learning fast. Mr. Blair. Well. to your health and success in business. Cheers.
A:好极了,布莱尔先生您学得真快。来,祝您身体健康,生意兴隆,干杯。
B: And to yours. Cheers.
B:也祝你健康,生意红火,干杯。
篇7:电视广告外贸英语对话
A:This is a very competitive market. We've got to come up with a few clever strategies in order to keep our place on top.
A.这是个充满竞争的市场,我们不得不想出几个更聪明的办法来保持我们的领先地位。
B:What's your suggestion?
B:你的建议呢?
A:As far as I know,you only advertised in newspapers. It is far from enough.
A:据我所知,您的产品仅仅做了印刷广告 这远远不够。
B:Really'?
B:是吗?
A:I think we should have advertisement on TV.
A:我认为你应该做电视广告.
B:I admit that it will leave a deep impression on the audience's mind.but it's too expensive to make TV commercials.
B:我知道电视广告会给观众留下深刻的印象,但是电视广告太贵了。
A: However, TV commercials are fascinating and attractive. The repetition of commercials will help make our products well-known and build strong brand positions.
A:但是,电视广告生动、吸引人。 电视广告的不断播放将会扩大我们产品的知名度, 并能奠定我们的品牌地位。
B:En
B:嗯……
A: Not right at the moment. But with the development of the company,you will need to spend more money on having more expensive ads.
A:不是现在做。但是随着公司的发展,您就要做些贵的广告了.
B: I will think about your suggestion.and discuss it with the sales department.
B:我会考虑您的建议,和销售部讨论一下。
A: By the way.these are the two ads I designed for you. Would you like to have a look at them?
A:顺便说一下,这是我给您设计的两份告,您想看一下吗?
B: Thank you. They look very attractive.
B:谢谢。看上去很吸引人。
篇8:外贸英语产品质量对话
J: Excuse me, may I ask who is in charge of here?
你好,请问谁是这里的负责人?
Y: I'm the sales department manager here.What can I do for you?
我是这里的售货部经理。请问你有什么事吗?
J: This is my business card. We imported a number of clothing from your company earlier.
这是我的名片。我们之前从你们厂里进□了一批服装。
Y: Yes, I remember. Is there anything wrong?
是的,我知道。有什么问题吗?
J:The goods have safely arrived. But much to our surprise, the clothing you provided us is of very inferior quality, far discrepant from the samples. It makes us very disappointed.
货物巳经安全到达了。但令我们吃惊的是, 你们给我们提供的服装质量很差,跟之前的 样品相差很大。这让我们很失望。
Y: It shouldn't be this kind of situation. We inspected them very carefully before shipment. Can you tell me the details of the situation?
不应该是这种情况的啊。发货前我们对它们 都经过严格检验的啊。能告诉我具体是什么 不合格吗?
J:Though the design of this batch of clothes is in accordance with our requirements, but their workmanship is very coarse, and the thrums are everywhere. What's more, the fabric is different from the requirement in the contract. What's more unexpected to us is that there should be a box of clothes whose colour is not what we have asked.
这批衣服虽然是按照我们要求的样式来做的,但他们的做工很粗糙,线头随处都有。而且面料也与合同要求的不同。更令人想不到的是,竟然有一箱的衣服与所要求的衣服 的颜色不同。
Y: It is also much to my amazement to have this kind of circumstance. I am sorry for the inconvenience it brings you. I'll send someone immediately to confirm. If this is the case, how would you like to solve it?
出现这抑情况令我也很惊讶。给你们带来的 不便我表示道歉。我会派人立刻去确认的。 如果确实是这样,你们想怎么解决呢?
J: It has to be like this. I could not make a joke about such thing. I think we have to cancel the contract. Your quality just worries us too much.
事情必然是这样的,我不可能拿这样的事情 开玩笑。我想我们不得不撤销合同。你们的 质量太让我们担心了。
Y: But this is a contract. We can't do everything we want. And the goods has arrived you already. If you insist on that, both sides of us will suffer a loss. We will give you some compensation for this, OK?
但这是一份合同啊。不能想签就签,想г 就г及伞2⑶一跷锼染达到你方。如果你坚持那样,我们双方都会受到损失的。你看这样行吗,我们给你们一些补偿?
J: I will return to discuss with my boss and then give you reply, OK?
那你等我回去跟老板商量一下给你回复, 好吗?
Y:Good.
好的。
篇9:外贸英语仲裁对话
T: That is good; we finally reached an agreement about all the things. Shall we sign the contract now?
汤姆:太好了,我们终于将所有的事情都 达成了一致。现在签合同好吗?
Y: That is also exactly what I am going to say. Oh, one last thing, should we add an arbitration clause in the contract?
于:这也是我正要说的。哦,还有最后 一件事情,我们要不要在合同里加 上仲裁条款呢?
T: We cooperate with other countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit, and enjoy a good reputation in the international market. And we are long- cooperated friends. I think there is no need to add an arbitration clause in the contract. In case of a dispute, I wish we'd better solve them through amicable consultative way.
汤姆:我们都是在平等互利的基础上与别 国合作的,在世界市场上享有良好 声誉。并且我们已经是长期合作的 老朋友了。我觉得没必要在合同中 加上仲裁条款。万一发生争执,我 希望我们最好通过友好协商的方式 加以解决。
Y: What you said seems reasonable. It is to our mutual benefit to settle disputes through consultation. But also considering our good friendship, I think adding arbitration clause won't have any drawbacks. When no settlements can be reached, the fair arbitration awards can contribute our cooperation in the future.
于:你说得似乎有道理。能通过协商解 决对我们双方都是有好处的。但是 也正是考虑到我们良好的友谊,我 觉得加上仲裁不会有坏处的。当我 们不能协商解决时,仲裁公正的解 决有助于我们以后的继续合作。
T: That's OK. In case of dispute, we firstly settle it through consultation. If the negotiation fails, we will submit it to the arbitration court.
汤姆:那好吧。发生争执时,我们首先通 过协商解决,如果协商失败,我们 将提交仲裁法庭解决。
Y: I think just exactly the same way. Arbitration is the last resort when there is no alternative. Where shall we set the arbitration body?
于:我正是这样想的。仲裁是无奈情况下的最后选择。仲裁的地点设在哪里呢?
T: We don't need to decide now. When the dispute arises, we can nominate a temporary arbitration body.
汤姆:我们没必要现在就决定吧。当发生争执时,我们可以临时指定一个裁定机构。
Y: OK. That is it.
于:好的。我们就这样决定吧。
T: We haven't had any arbitration yet, and I hope we never have the chance to implement it in the future.
汤姆:我们以前还没有仲裁过,我希望以后我们永远也没有机会实施。
Y: Neither do I.
于:我也不希望。
篇10:外贸英语对话:报价
A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that .
B: But that costs more .
A: But you will get less waste from this .
B: We‘ll try it once .
A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。
B:可是那样成本较高。
A:但可以减少浪费。
B:那么就试一次看看吧。
延伸阅读:外贸价格常用语
Business is closed at this price. 交易就按此价敲定。
Your price inacceptable (外贸英语对话unacceptable). 你方价格可以(外贸英语对话不可以)接受。
Your price is feasible (外贸英语对话infeasible). 你方价格是可行(外贸英语对话不可行)的。
Your price is workable. 你们出价可行。
Your price is realistic (外贸英语对话unrealistic). 你方价格合乎实际(外贸英语对话不现实)。
Your price is reasonable (外贸英语对话unreasonable). 你方价格合理(外贸英语对话不合理)。
Your price is practicable (外贸英语对话impracticable). 你方价格是行得通的(外贸英语对话行不通)。
Your price is attractive (外贸英语对话not attractive). 你方价格有吸引力(外贸英语对话无吸引力)。
Your price is inducing (外贸英语对话not inducing). 你方价格有吸引力(外贸英语对话无吸引力)。
Your price is convincing (外贸英语对话not convincing). 你方价格有吸引力(外贸英语对话无吸引力)。
Your price is competitive (外贸英语对话not competitive). 你方价格有竞争力(外贸英语对话无竞争力)。
The goods are (外贸英语对话not) competitively priced. 此货的定价有(外贸英语对话无)竞争力。
Price is turning high(外贸英语对话low). 价格上涨(外贸英语对话下跌)。
Price is high(外贸英语对话low). 价格高(外贸英语对话低)。
Price is rising (外贸英语对话falling). 价格上升(外贸英语对话下降)。
Price is up (外贸英语对话down). 价格上涨(外贸英语对话下跌)。
Price is looking up. 价格看涨。
Price has skyrocketed.价格猛涨.
Price has shot up. 价格飞涨。
Price has risen perpendicularly. 价格直线上升。
Price has risen in a spiral. 价格螺旋上升。
Price has hiked. 价格急剧抬高。
Your price is on the high side. 你方价格偏高。
Price has advanced. 价格已上涨。
The goods are priced too high. 货物定价太高。
Your price is rather stiff. 你方价格相当高。
Price is leveling off. 价格趋平。
Your price is prohibitive. 你方价格高得令人望而却步。
The Japanese yen is strengthening. 日圆坚挺。
The U.S. Dollar is weakening. 美圆疲软。
篇11:外贸英语保险相关对话
盗窃险
A: Recently there has been a great increase in goods stolen abroad.
A:最近海外货物遭偷窃有增加的趋势。
B: lf they steal the entire package.that would be theft.but they don't do that. Generally.thieves open the case and take part of the contents out.Then they fill the case so that the gross weight will be the same.
B:如果小偷整箱盗走的话,那称为“偷窃”,但他们却不那么做。通常小偷打开货箱只窃取内装物的一部分,然后将货物填满,因此总重量还是一样的。
A:If the goods are received in apparent good order and condition.the steamship company doesn't have the liability for pilferage.How do we protect ourselves?
A:如果接货是外观状态好,轮船公司就不必承担盗窃的责任,那我们将如何保护自己呢?
B: The marine insurance policy protects us.
B:海险单会保护我们的。
A: Is it true that products of high value such as necklaces.rings and luxury clothing items are often subject to pilferage?
A:高价品如项链,戒指,豪华服装等,经常会遭窃,是吗?
B:It's true in the US that losses from pilferage have been limited to high valued goods.We must study more about packing.
B:在美国,确实是只有高价品会遭窃而损失,我们得多研究包装才行。
商业保险计划
A: We'll be sending a consignment of 50 bicycles to Washington, Could you quote a rate covering all risks from port to port?
A我们要把50辆自行车发到华盛顿、请问承保港到港一切险的保费是多少?
B: Can I know where the consignment is to be loaded?
B:请问你的货在哪装船?
A: lt's to be loaded onto the Swan which sails from Qingdao on 20 May.
A:在青岛,天鹅号,离港日期是5月20号.
B: What is the destination port?
B:目的港是哪里?
A: Port Angdes. It is due in port Angdes on 10 July.
A:安吉利斯港。计划在7月10号到港.
B: Do you have the details with regard to packing and values of the consignment'?
B:你有包装和货物价值方面的详细资料吗?
A: Yes.here you are.
A:有,在这。
B: Here is the declaration form. Please complete it and return it at your earliest convenience.
B:这是申报单,填好后尽早送过来.
篇12:外贸英语补偿贸易对话
A: I have to tell you that we're short of foreign exchange. Could you undertake compensation trade?
A:我不得不告诉您我们现在外汇不足, 能否采用补偿贸易方式呢?
B: That's OK. We often import ready-made dresses from abroad.
B:可以。因为我们常常从国外进口成衣。
A: You agree to buy back? Then we can overcome foreign exchange difficulties.
A:您是说我们可以回购?那我们就可以克服外汇短缺的困难了。
B; Yes.you can pay for the equipment with the ready-made dresses produced by the equipment.
B:是的。你们可以用该设备生产出来的成衣来偿付该设备的购买成本?
A: That's pretty good. Would you like to do total compensation trade or a partial trade?
A:这太好了。您选择全额贸易还是部分补偿贸易?
B: It depends on your payment capability.
B:这要看你们的支付能力了。
A: In my opinion.total compensation trade is better.
A:在我看来,全额补偿贸易比较好。
B: Ok.
B:好的。
A: We require that the equipment and technology to be provided by you should be up to advanced world standards reasonable in price and suitable to our condition of production.
A:我们要求你方提供的设备和技术应达.到世界先进水准,价格合理,适合我方生产情形。
B: I agree with you. But how long will you need before you can complete the payment?.
B:我同意。但是你们需要多长时间补偿呢?
A: The commonly accepted period is 3 t0 6 years. We're sure to try our best. We shall reimburse you the total value of the entire equipment by installments in 4 years.
A:通常的惯例是3 -6年我们一定会尽快的。我们将在四年内向你方分歧偿付全部设备的总价。
B: That sounds great. Good products take good raw materials. So please make sure to use good raw materials.
B:听起来不错嘛。但是生产好的产品必 须要有好的原材料。所以请一定要用好的原材料。
A: Please provide us with the good equipment and outstanding technical staff as well.
A:也请贵方一定要为我们提供好的设备和优秀的技术人员。
篇13:外贸英语订货对话
J: Good morning. My name is George. Here is my business card.
乔治:早上好,我是乔治。这是我的名片。
W: Good morning, Mr. George. I'm Wang. This is my card.
王:早上好,乔治先生,我姓王。这是 我的名片。
J: I'm very glad to meet you in the Guangzhou Fair. I can see from your card that your company produces clothing, right?
乔治:很高兴在广交会上见到你。从你的 名片上可以看出你们公司是生产服 装的,对吗?
W: Yes, that's right. And you trade in clothes?
王:是的。你们是经营服装的吗?
J: Exactly. Can we place an order with you now?
乔治:正是,我们现在可以向你们订货吗?
W: Sure, you can. Would you mind telling me the style and quantity of the goods you want to order?
王:当然可以。可以告诉我你想订货物 的样式和数量吗?
J: I'd like to order this kind of shirt 500 pieces.
乔治:我想订你们的这种衬衫500件。
W: In order to make our transaction accurate and correct, please tell me the exact size, will you?
王:为了使我们的交易准确无误,能告 诉我具体的型号吗?
J:I want 100 pieces of lady's shirt for large, medium and small three sizes respectively, and men's medium size 200 pieces. Can you supply from stock now?
乔治:我要女士大中小三种类型的各100 件,另外男式中号的200件。你们 现在有存货吗?
W: Yes, we can. You are really very lucky. When the goods are in shortage supply, other merchants sometimes will have to wait for several months.
王:是的,你们真的很幸运。货源紧张 时,其他商家I要等好几个月呢。
J: That's so great. We will send you our formal order this afternoon.
乔治:那太好了。我们下午就寄给你们正 式的订单。
W: All right. We can promise delivery one day after we get the order.
王:好的,收到订单一天后我们就可以 发货。
J: In that case, we shall be very grateful as the goods are needed urgently.
乔治:那样的话我们就太感谢了,我们现 在迫切需要此批货。
篇14:外贸英语常用词汇和对话
trade term / price term价格术语
world / international market price国际市场价格
FOB (free on board)离岸价
C&F (cost and freight)成本加运费价
CIF (cost, insurance and freight)到岸价
freight运费
wharfage码头费
landing charges卸货费
customs duty关税
port dues港口税
import surcharge进口附加税
import variable duties进口差价税
commission佣金
return commission回佣,回扣
price including commission含佣价
net price净价
wholesale price批发价
discount / allowance折扣
retail price零售价
spot price现货价格
current price现行价格/时价
indicative price 参考价格
customs valuation海关估价
price list价目表
total value总值
货运外贸英语用语大全
程租船||航次租赁voyage charter
期租船time charter
允许装卸时间lay days | | laying days
工作日working days
连续天数running days | | consecutive days
滞期费demurrage
滞期日数demurrage days
速遣费despatch money
空舱费dead freight
退关short shipment | | goods short shipped | | goods shut out | | shut-outs
赔偿保证书(信托收据) letter of indemnity | | trust receipt
装载loading
卸货unloading | | discharging | | landing
装运重量shipping weight | | in-take-weight
卸货重量landing weight
压舱ballasting
压舱货in ballast
舱单manifest
船泊登记证书ship's certificate of registry
航海日记 ship's log
船员名册muster-roll
(船员,乘客)健康证明bill of heh
光票clean bill
不清洁提单foul bill
有疑问提单suspected bill
外贸出差
A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?
A:对不起,请问这是纺织公司的办公室吗?
B: Yes, What can I do for you?
B:是的,有什么事能帮你吗?
A: I'm from CTC Trade Company. Here is my card.
A:我来自CTC贸易公司,这是我的`名片。
B: Welcome to our corporation. I'm in charge of the export business.
B:欢迎光临我们公司。我负责出口业务。
A: I'm glad to meet you here. You're Ms. ...
A:见到你很高兴,你是……?
B: I'm Qin Hai. Do sit down, won't you?
B:我是秦晖,请坐。
A: Thank you, Ms. Qin. I'm here to discuss the possibility f establishing business relations with your corporation.
A:谢谢你,秦女士。我是来与你探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性的。
B: We'd be very glad to do so. Have you seen the exhibits displayed in the hall?
B:我们很高兴这样做。你看到我们大厅的展品了吗?
A: Yes, I had a look around yesterday. I wish I could have them all. Can you give me a price list with specifications?
A:是的,我昨天看了一下。真希望都买了。你能给我一个附有各种产品的报价单吗?
B: Yes, of course. If you make an inquiry, we can make you a firm offer.
B:当然可以。如果你询价,我们可以给你报实盘。
A: Thank you very much.
A:非常感谢。
篇15:外贸英语见面寒暄对话
A: Excuse me; are you Mr. Smith from London': I am the manager of Hong Da Trading Company. My name is Zhou Shan.
A:打扰了,请问您是来自伦敦的史密斯先生吗? 我是宏达贸易公司的经理。我叫周山。
B: How do you do.Mr. Zhou': l'm glad to meet you.
B: 你好,周先生。很高兴见到您。
A: How do you do! Welcome to Dalian.
A:您好!欢迎您来到大连。
B: Thank you.lt's very nice of you to meet me at the airport.
B:谢谢。谢谢您来机场接我.
A: You are welcome. May I introduce my colleague Sun Fang? Miss Sun is our sales manager.
A;别客气。请让我为您介绍我的同事孙芳,她是我们公司的销售经理.
B: Nice to meet you.Miss Sun.
B: 很高兴见到您,孙小姐.
C: Nice to meet you.too. I have heard a lot about you,
C:我也很高兴见到您。早就听说过您。
B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。
A: Did you have a good flight?
A:您旅途愉快吗?
B: Not bad. There was a dense fog in London. so the flight was delayed several hours.
B:还好。由于伦敦大雾导致飞机晚点几个小时。
A: l'm sorry to hear that.
A:很遗憾。
C: How long did the flight take?
C:飞机飞了多长时间?
B: 16 hours non-stop.
B:16个小时没停歇.
C: It must be a very tiring trip.
C:那您一定很累坏了。
B: It is.
B:是的。
A: So you need a good rest after such a long flight. We don't stand in your way.
A:长途旅行后需要好好休息。我们就不占用您的时间了。
B: Thank you very much.
B;非常感谢。
篇16:外贸英语售后服务口语对话
K: Hello. May I talk with the person in charge here?
你好,我可以和这里的负责人谈一下吗?
L: Hello. I am the general manager here. Can I help you?
你好。我是这里的总经理。请问你有什么事 吗?
K: This is my business card. We imported a batch of refrigerators from your company not long ago. Much to our surprise, a lot of customers complained that there had something wrong with the power plug after we sold the goods to them.
这是我的名片。我们不久前从你们公司进口 了一批冰箱。货物销售给顾客后,令我们惊 讶的是,好多顾客反映电源插头有毛病。
L: Is this the true? We examined all the products carefully before shipment.
是真的吗?发货前我们把所有产品都仔细检 肆税
k: Since I come all the way from the place so far away place, I couldn't take a joke about such a thing. How do you think we shall solve it?
我既然从这么远的地方过来,是不会拿这样 的事情开玩笑的。你说怎么解决吧?
L: We are regular manufacturer and also have certain reputation in the world, if what you said is the facts, we will think of some way to remedy it. We really didn't expect such things.
我们是正规的生产厂家,在世界上也有一定 的声誉。如果你说的是事实,我们一定会想 办法弥补的。我们也真的没想到会出现这样 的情况。
K: Then how do you want to remedy it specifically?
那你要具体怎么弥补呢?
L: We have established after-sale service center in many cities of many countries of the world. We will deliver and install the commodity for our customers freely. And if the customer complains the refrigerator has a problem, we will provide free on-site maintenance.
我们在世界上很多国家的很多城市都设有售 后服务中心。我们会免费给顾客托运、安装。如果客户抱怨冰箱有问题,我们也会免 费上门维修的。
K:That would be great. I thought we would have to take the goods back again.
那就太好了。我本以为我们还必须把货物运 回来呢。
L:That would be too troublesome and unnecessary.I'm sorry for the trouble the refrigerator brings you.
那样太麻烦了。也是不必要的。对冰箱毛病给你们带来的麻烦,我表示很抱歉。
K:It doesn't matter. It is good as long as the problem is solved.
没关系。只要问题解决了就好了。
篇17:检验商议外贸英语对话
A:Good morning,Mr Black.I am here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
A:早上好,布莱克先生。我来是想讨论一下商品检验的问题。
B:Great,that's what I have in mind.
B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这事儿呢。
A:Firstly we want to confirm something
A:首先我们想确认一些事情
B:Go ahead.
B:好的,什么事情?
A:商品是如何检验的?
A: How would the goods be inspected ?
B:嗯,根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。
B: Well, according to the international practice. you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
A:那么谁来支付检验费呢?
A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口一方支付。
B: According to the international practice.the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
A:我们同意,但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。
A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
B:这点没问题。
B:That's fine for us.
A:在复检过程中如果发现什么问题,请在十天之内通知我们。
A:If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods.could you please inform us in 10 days ?
B: 一定。
B:We will.for sure.
篇18:外贸英语出价情景对话
A: How do you do': Nice to meet you . Diane.
A:你好,见到你很高兴,戴安女士。
B: How do you do.Jack. Nice to meet you.
B:你好,杰克先生,见到你很高兴。
A: Well.l think you' ve reconsidered our proposal, Diane.
A:哦,我想你已经重新考虑了我们的建议,戴安女士。
B: Yes.you are right. After all.the quality of your air conditioner is good. The only problem is price.
B:是的,毕竟你们空调的质量是不错的。唯一的问题是价格。
A: I should not be surprised. many customers have the same opinion. Do you have any suggestion in mind': Our salesman told your secretary that the price could be negotiable.
A:我并不感到惊奇,许多客户都有同感。你有什么建议吗?我们的销售员对你们的秘书说过价格是可以商量的。
B: That's why I came to your office today. We think for your model WE- 506. $ 590 would be reasonable. because air conditioners of the same kind sold by other companies are usually about -. 579-649.
B:所以今天我到你们办公室来了。我们觉得你们公司的WE-506型空调的价格卖590美元比较合适,因为其他公司的销售价格一般在579-649美元之间。
A: That's true. But if you understand that quality is the most important aspect of a product. you'II agree that 679 is not high.especially when we allow you a 10% discount.
A:的确如此,但是如果你理解质量对于产品最重要,你会同意679美元的价格不算高,尤其是我们给你10%的折扣。
B: I see your point. That's to say s 611 each set. Still it's much higher than the market price. Could you see your way to reduce the price.Jack”
B:我懂你的意思'也就是每台611美元'但是这个价格还是高于市场平均价格你们有可能降价吗,杰克先生?
A: Well. considering the quantity of your order we could further reduce the price to -. 600. That's the best we can do. What do you think of thatT
A:好吧,考虑到你们的订购数量,我们可以再降到600美元。这是我们最大的让步了,你觉得怎么样呢?
B: All right. We accept it. So $ 600 for each set.
B:好,我们同意.每台600美元。
A: Very well. Thank you.
A:很好,谢谢。
篇19:外贸英语商标注册的对话
Do you know how long we have to wait before we get the approval afler handing in the application?
你知道在递交申请后要多久才能收到对申请注册商标的批准书吗?
Yes,we only handle the best brands.
是的,我们只经营高级品牌产品。
We are confident about the quality of our goods.
我们对自己的产品质量很有信息。
It sells well in the area.
这个品牌在这一直很畅销。
Do you know how long we have to wait before we get the approval afler handing in the application?
你知道在递交申请后要多久才能收到对申请注册商标的批准书吗?
Sorry,l've no idea.
抱歉,我不知道。
I am afraid I don't know.
恐怕我不知道。
About 3 months。
大约三个月后。
How long will the registered trademark remain valid?
注册后的商标有效期是多久?
That depends on the goods you registered.
这取决于你注册的商品类别。
It difters from country to country.
各国的情况不同。
10 years,but you can renew it.
10年,但你可以延续商标权。
Are we allowed to assign the trademark to another company?
允许我们把商标转让给另外一家公司吗?
Yes,you are.
是的,可以。
No,you aren't.
不,不可以。
What can we do if someone is found infringing on our rademark?
如果发现有人侵犯我们的商标权,我们怎么办?
the offender must stop the infnngement at once and compensate for the loss.
非法人必须立刻停止侵权行为并赔偿损失。
What shall we do if an imitation of our brand is found?
如果发现有人仿冒我公司的商标,我公司该怎么办?
lf so,you ought to lodge an appeal to the law firm.
如果这样的话,贵公司应该像法律事务所申诉。
The countedeiter ought to compensate for the loss thus suffered。
仿冒者应该赔偿由此造成的损失。
- 外贸英语简历2023-03-09
- 外贸英语――短句2022-12-18
- 商务介绍产品如何工作对话2025-04-04
- 外贸英语商务信函2022-12-11
- 外贸英语:合同 Contract2022-12-14
- 外贸英语常用词汇2024-07-07
- 外贸英语:留意签名2023-08-27
- 精彩的外贸英语自我介绍2024-12-31
- 外贸英语作文范文2022-12-11
- 外贸英语常见缩略词2022-12-11