以下是小编收集整理的入住酒店时的英语对话,本文共8篇,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。本文原稿由网友“腾哥哥”提供。
篇1:入住酒店时的英语对话
【对话1】:
guest: hello, i’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。
hotel staff: certainly. can i have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?
guest: mr harold smith. harold smith先生。
hotel staff: ok, are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?
guest: yes, i am. that’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。
hotel staff: will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?
guest: yes please. at 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。
hotel staff: ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。
guest: thank you.谢谢你。
【对话2】:
guest: good evening, i have a reservation under the name of tomlinson.晚上好,我有预定,名字是tomlinson. hotel
staff: ok i’ve found it. checking out on the 27th? 好,我找到了。是27日退房吗?
guest: that’s right. 没错。
hotel staff: can i take a credit card for the deposit? 我能用您的信用卡划账押金吗?
guest: yes, sure. also, i’d like a non-smoking room please. 当然可以。另外,请给我一间无烟房间。
hotel staff: certainly madam. here’s your key. your room is on the 7th floor and on the left. room 781. check out is at 12 noon. 当然可以,女士。这是您的房间钥匙。您的房间在7层左侧,房间号码781。退房需要在中午12点之前。
篇2:酒店入住登记英语情景对话
Hello,everyone. This is 豆子。Booking hotel plays an important role during your holiday travelling or business trip. Today, I drafted two conversations to share some key words and phrases with you guys!
电话预定篇:Reservation by phone
H: Good morning/Good afternoon/Hi, this is ABC hotel, how can I help you?
酒店前台:先跟你打招呼,问有啥能为你服务的。
Y: Hi! I would like to book a room at your hotel.
要预定房间
H: Ok! We have different type of rooms, which kind of room would you like?
您要住哪种房?
Y: Actually, I am not sure about rooms. Would you like to introduce a little bit?
酒店有什么样的房间,简单介绍一下。
H: Sure! We have single rooms, double rooms, and suites in our hotel.
有,单人间,双人间,还有套间。
Y: All right, I would like to book a single room from October 5thto October 8th.
好,那我预定一个单间,时间是。。。。
H: Ok. The current rate for the single room is $90 per night.
好的,我们现在单间的价格是90美金一晚。
Y: Is there any discount?
打折不?
H: Sorry Sir/Ma, we only offer 10 percent off for our VIP.
不好意思啊,我们只给VIP打九折。
Y: Ok, never mind. Just a single room.
那算了,我就预定个单间。
H: Ok, may I have your name and phone number, please?
好的,您的姓名和电话?
Y: My name is Rose ABC, and my phone number is 12345678999.
姓啥名谁,电话。。。。
H: When will you arrive at our hotel?
您什么时候到酒店?
Y: Around 3 PM on October 5th.
十月五号下午三点吧。
H: Ok, if you need our shuttle to pick you up at the airport, please let us know. Is anything else I can help with?
好的,如果您需要酒店的车去机场接您,请通知我们。您还有啥事么?
Y: No, that is it. Thanks.
木有了,谢谢!
H: Ok, it is a great honor to serve for you. Have a good one!
为您服务是我们的荣幸,再见,祝您今天愉快!
Y: You too!
你也是!
酒店入住篇:Check in
H: Good afternoon, how can I help you?
下午好,有什么帮到您?
Y: I would like to check in.
来入住酒店的。
H: Do you have a reservation?
有预定么?
Y: Yes, my name is Rose ABC. I called last week to have a reservation.
有,报名字!之前打电话预定了。
H: Wait a moment, please. Let me check. Rose ABC. You reserved a sing room, right?
核实信息。
Y: Yes.
H: All right, please show your ID. Your room number is 222, it is on the second floor. Here is your key. Hope you will enjoy your stay.
一切没问题,看下您的身份证明(一般是护照)。您的房间号是222(超级二了!),在二层!给您钥匙,您住的开心啊。
Y: Thanks. By the way, does room have hair drier?
谢谢,屋里有吹风机么?
H: Yes, it is in the bathroom.
有的,在浴室。
Y: Perfect. Is there any Chinese restaurant nearby?
完美!附近有中餐厅么?
H: Yes, when you go outside, turn left, after 5 minutes’ walk, you will see a Chinese restaurant at your right side.
有的,出门左拐,走五分钟,您右手边就是中餐厅。
Y: Great. I appreciate your help.
太好了!感谢。
H: No problem
不用谢。
公众号:跟着豆子学口语
篇3:外贸入住英语对话
A;Your room is facing the sea. lt's very beautiful. I hope you will like it.
A:您的房间正好面对大海,非常美丽,我希望您会喜欢。
B: Yes,l will. The room looks very nice.
B:是的,我非常喜欢。这个房间看上去很不错。
A: Mr. White,here is the light switch.the wardrobe,and the mini-bar.
A:怀特先生,这是灯具开关、衣柜和小冰柜。
B: Wonderful!
B:太棒了!
A: Here is the master switch. This is the temperature control. You may adjust it as you like. And the panel on the nightstand controls the different devices in the room. By the way.there're two sockets in the bathroom.for 110V and 220V respectively,the voltage here is much higher than that in the U. S. A. .
A:这是总开关。这是温度控制器。您可以按照 您的喜好进行调整。控制板控制着房间里的各种电气装置。另外说一下,浴室里有两个插, 座,一个是110伏的,另一个是220伏的。这里的电压比美国的高。
B: Oh,l can use my electric shaver. And I feel like taking a bath to fresh up after the international flight. And how can I make an outside call?
B:噢,我能用电动剃须刀了。经过跨洋飞行以后,我很想洗个澡来恢复一下精神r如果有事 情打电话,我该怎么拨号呢?
A: If you want to make an outside call,please dial“O” first. There is a telephone directory on the writing desk. You may read it,
A:如果您想打出去,要先拨“o”号键。写字台上有一个电话簿,可供您参考。
B: What about the TV?
B:那电视呢?
A: This is the remote control. There are sixteen channels including three English programs and a French program. Here is a program list. Well,is there anything I can do before I leave the room?
A:这是遥控器。一共有16个频道,包括三个英文频道和一个法语频道。这是节目单。在我离开之前您还有什么需要帮忙的吗?
B: You've made us feel very welcome. By the way.is the tap water drinkable?
B:你使我有宾至如归的感觉.顺便问一句,这儿 的自来水能喝吗?
A: Oh.Mr. White.please don't drink the tap water unless it is boiled. And there are two bottles of drinking water in the bathroom.free of charge. If you need anything else. please dial . We're always at your service.
A:怀特先生,请不要喝自来水除非水是烧开的。浴室有两瓶饮用水,都是免费的。如果您有什么事,请拨“8”号键,我们随时会为您服务.
B: Thank you very much.
B:谢谢。
A: You're always welcome. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
A:有事情随时叫我.预祝您在我们这里度过愉快的时光。
篇4:酒店英语对话
1、Good morning ,sir(madam)
早上好,先生(小姐)
2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen
下午好,女士们,先生们。
3、Good evening ,miss Price
晚上好,普莱丝小姐。
4、How are you today ,Mr Brown?
你今天好吗?布朗先生。
5、I'm quite well ,thank you.
我很好,谢谢你。
6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)
再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐)
7、Nice to meet you ,sir.
见到你真高兴,先生。
Tithes(称呼)
8、Are you mrs,Best?
你是贝丝特夫人吗?
9、You must be professor Ford.
你一定是福特教授。
10、May I know your name,sir(madam)?
我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐)。
11、Here's a letter for you ,Dr white.
怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信。
12、you're wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.
史密斯船长,有你的电话。
13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.
欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐。
14、May I be of service to you,mr Baker?
我能为你服务吗?贝克先生?
15、Can I help you, Ms Blake?
我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐?
16、Would you take the seat ,young lady?
请坐,小姐。
Offering Help 主动提出帮助
17、May I help you?
18、Can I help you?
我能帮你吗?
19、What can I do for you?
我能为你作什么?
20、May I take your ba for you?
我可以为你拿你的手提包吗?
21、May I help you with your suitcase?
我能帮你拿你的箱子吗?
22、Would you like me to call a taxi for you?
你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗?
23、Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
24、Thanks for the trouble .
麻烦你了。
25、It'svry kind of you?
你真是太好了。
26、No,thanks.
不用了,谢谢!
Answers to Thanks对感谢语的应答
27、You're welcome.
欢迎你。
28、Not at all.
不用谢。
29、That's all right.
没关系。
30、Don't mention it.
别提了。
篇5:酒店英语对话
31、It's my plcasurc.
这是我的荣幸。
Expressing welcome 表示欢迎
32、Welcome ,sir(madam).
欢迎光临,先生(小姐)。
33、Welcome to our hotel ,sir(madam).
欢迎光临我们酒店,先生(小姐)。
34、Welcome to our western restaurant.
欢迎来我们西餐厅。
35、We're glad to have you here.
我们很高兴你来到之儿。
36、I'm always at your service ,sir(madam).
随时为你效劳,先生(小姐)。
Apologies 表示道歉
37、I'm sorry,sir(madam).
对不起,先生(小姐)。
38、I'm very sorry.
非常抱歉。
39、I'm sorry to trouble you.
对不起打扰你了。
40、I'm sorry to have taken so much of your time.
对不起占用你太多时间了。
41、I'm sorry to have kept you waiting .
对不起让你久等。
42、Excuse me for interrupeing you.
原谅我打挠你了。
43、I hope you'll forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我。
Answers to Apology(对道歉语的应答)
44、It doesn't mater.
没关系。
45、It's nothing.
没什么。
46、Never mind.
别放在心上。
47、That's nothing.
没什么。
48、Don't bother about that.
别再想它。
49、Don't worry about it.
别担心。
50、Don't apologize, It was my fault.
别道歉,这是我的错。
篇6:酒店面试英语对话
Why should I hire you?
I feel that my qualifications match your job description. I have a proven track record in resolving problems, multitasking, and dealing with customers, as you can see from my resume.
What can you offer this company?
In addition to the skills and experience we discussed, I'm an extremely hard worker, I'm very thorough and methodical, I get along great with people, and I'm a quick learner.
Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses?
I'm loyal, honest, I manage my time effectively, I always follow through on my work, and I have great computer skills. Umm, I can't really say I have any major weakness that affects my performance at work. I believe in continual learning and on-the-job training so that I can perform even better. Sometimes, I think I'm too hard-working, but I really love my work.
How do you rate yourself as a professional?
With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
What do you think you are worth to us?
I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
[酒店面试英语对话]
篇7:酒店英语情景对话
Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房
Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?
Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。
FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。
B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?
FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.
BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。
Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?
你是怎么会知道我们的名字?
FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.
您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。
B: Here it is. 在这。
FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。
B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?
谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?
FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.
您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。
B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)
FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?
M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.
看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。
FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.
(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。
M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!
FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。
篇8:酒店英语情景对话
Dealing with leaving Procedure办理离店手续
Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?
这里是礼宾台,有什么可以帮到您的吗?
Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上来拿行李吗?
BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?
可以的,能告诉我您的房间号码吗?
G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。
BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?
2932房,我们会马上派一名行李员上去,您在房间里等,行吗?
Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.
早上好,先生,我是来帮您出行李的。
G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.
谢谢,你帮我拿这两个行李箱好吗,我拿背包。
B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,两件行李箱是吗?
G: Yes. 是的。
B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?
里面是否有贵重物品或者易碎物品呢?
G: No. 没有。
B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?
这是您的行李标签,我们会将行李放在行李台。您到那儿取行李好吗?
G: Certainly. 好的。
B: Thank you, sir. 谢谢您。
- 办公室得寸进尺英语对话2022-12-11
- 外贸活动英语对话2023-10-14
- 办公室怎么走英语对话2023-02-15
- 英语见面问候语对话2023-02-10
- 办公室度过难关英语对话2024-09-12
- 外贸投资英语对话2025-02-27
- 与电影院经理的英语对话2025-03-03
- 英语打电话对话范文2025-05-26
- 新房入住祝福语2022-12-11
- 入住新家祝福语2022-12-12